• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone harm reduction question urgent!!!!

atreyou187

Greenlighter
Hello bluelight my post question cant be found here i have looked

but i want to know if i snorted dilaudid at 2:30 PM aprox 11 mgs if i can redose again soon its almost 9 pm now same day not feeling any effects anymore and dont want to overdose
just need advice before i do it and regret it someone give me insights please ???? thanks so much

~atreyou

also can you tell me your experiences thanks

It's been 8 hrs, that's usually long enough inbetween doses. My rule of thumb is always wait at least one hour before redosing, just about every drug will take effect by then so you can judge whether or not you're "too high" to have any more. Personally I don't do an opioid session more often than once a week just to keep tolerance in check.

Thank you for your reply :)
I've kept it down to using once a day around 10 pm
For a long time never use 2 times a day
But yeah it's short acting the half life is 2 hours so 8 hours time would mean it's been used up ehh?
This is the first time I've searched the forum and never found the answer on here been using this site for years since I was using norco
Which sadly won't give me any feeling anymore
Even after a 6 month tolerance rewire this is my second post and you're the first reply ever I greatly appreciate you. Stay safe :)

When I was shooting it, I found it safe to dose 4-6 hours later. I always pushed the envelope though, my later use didn't reflect this at all.