• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone ER Edunix 32mg injection???

Asturiano28

Greenlighter
I made a solution of the drug with around 8mg these new pills they sre like normal pills that dissolve but they have like micro beads compressed and they 're rare I didnt felt anything from like 8mg or so. i dont know if its tolerance or what. Necer saw any pill like with this formulation.

I used to shoot crushed hydromorphone ER capsule pellets called Palladone Continus but they're no lo longer marketed here anymore. With 8 mg I felt great like 8 years ago.

The pills are called Edunix 32mg. Aristo Pharmaceuticals. If you can help me reading the components and everything will help a lot.

Best regards

Help you read the components? Do you mean the ingredients in the Dilaudids that you have?

Are you trying to dissolve the microbeads so you can micron filter it and shoot it up?

So you already shot up 8 mgs and didnt feel it or you took it orally?

And the whole pill is 32 mgs of hydromorphone ? Sounds like way too much to shoot at once unless your tolerance is really sky high.

Can you elaborate a little more on what exactly you need help with.

And Welcome to Bluelight by the way.

Yes, I need help on how to dissolve the microbeads (or the pill itself or whatever) micronfilter it and at least feel anything, if not IV at least snorted... Because this is a 24hour extended release version thats why it has 32mg of hydromorphone in it.

Those are the list of ingredientes the prospect say (in Spanish) I can try to translate later

" El principio activo es hidrocloruro de hidromorfona.
Cada comprimido de liberación prolongada contiene 32 mg de hidrocloruro de hidromorfona (equivalente a 28,38 mg de hidromorfona).

Los demás componentes son:
Núcleo del comprimido:

Esferas de azúcar, hipromelosa, etilcelulosa, hiprolosa, trietilcitrato, talco, carmelosa sódica, celulosa microcristalina, estearato de magnesio, sílice coloidal anhidra.

Recubrimiento del comprimido:

Alcohol polivinílico, macrogol 4000, talco, óxido de hierro (III) (E172)"

And here its another list:

Núcleo del comprimido:
Esferas de azúcar
Hipromelosa
Etilcelulosa
Hiprolosa
Trietil citrato
Talco
Carmelosa sódica
Celulosa microcristalina
Estearato de magnesio
Sílice coloidal anhidra

Recubrimiento del comprimido:
Alcohol polivinílico
Macrogol 4000
Talco
óxido de hierro (III) (E172)"

It says that each bead or pill i dodnt understand very.well contained tjree layers of products the first containing hydromorphone and others, the second just excipients and the third and last ( nucleus) containing the rest of the hydromorphone HCl and other exckpients, too.

Its a little bit weird because this pills are not like non-crushable or OROS tech pills, just different pills, and the prospect also say that.never chew the pill because that can danger the extended release method, so....

Yeah, I shot when I posted the thread like 4mg of this and nothing, then 8mg right after and nothing. nothing is nothing I dind felt anything, even didnt get my opiate sickness out because my pupils where very big, chills, aches... Etc

I dont know how to upload pictures to post them ( I have no computer just mobile phone right now)

40mgs of oxi gets.me nodding the fvck out IV

And I remember crushing the beads [ way bigger, but discontinued in Spain in november :( ] of a 24mg palladone continus (hydromorphone or spanish version Dilaudid capsules, and got and incredible rush with 5mg to 8mg with lot more tolerance than now.

Please can you help me!! Its worth it making an acidic solution and waiting 24h or something (those are 24h extended release pills) and at least get all the hydromorphone out or whatsoever and then at least get rid of the extended release and snort or plug them. I spent good money on them and ER oral bioavailability of HM is horrible.

From what I investigated the formula was changed from Palladone Continus that were like old Canada's HydromorphContin capsule beads that were bigger to new canadian formulation of HydromorphContin that reduced a lot the size of the beads (I think its something like that but I need to investigate a lot)

Its strange because even in the box of my european 32mg H.M. pills say literally: "Don't ever crush or chew the pills because that could mean damaging the extended-release system; leading to intoxication which can trigger potentially fatal consecuences." So it's strange....

Anybody can help me? The laboratory that make them its Aristo Pharmaceuticals. And they're also made by the same laboratory and with the same formulation in Germany 🇩🇪, and they're called Aristo Hydromorphon Retardtabletten or something like that, please help me!!!! 😭😭😭😭

Just smash the thing up with a hammer, micron filter it and do the deed. If you know for a fact that you can handle 32 mgs and not OD just go for it. Obviously you will get the 32 mgs of the drug and it will filter out the talc and the other additives. Even if you lose a couple mgs through the filter you will still get most of it.

You say you spent good money on them and now you need a chemistry major to help you break them down and inject them. Sounds like you would have been better off getting a drug that you are familiar with. If you are having so much trouble trying to figure out how to inject it I would think that plugging it ( rectally ) would be your best bet. That way you aren't mucking up your veins with pills that were meant to be taken orally.

That's about the best harm reduction advice I have in me right now. Good luck.

Just smash the thing up with a hammer, micron filter it and do the deed. If you know for a fact that you can handle 32 mgs and not OD just go for it. Obviously you will get the 32 mgs of the drug and it will filter out the talc and the other additives. Even if you lose a couple mgs through the filter you will still get most of it.

You say you spent good money on them and now you need a chemistry major to help you break them down and inject them. Sounds like you would have been better off getting a drug that you are familiar with. If you are having so much trouble trying to figure out how to inject it I would think that plugging it ( rectally ) would be your best bet. That way you aren't mucking up your veins with pills that were meant to be taken orally.

I obviously cannot handle 32mg hydromorphone IV

Im just saying with the other brand that was retired months ago (fuck spanish FDA) 8mg IV crushed with a lab mortar and pestle worked very well it was an incredible rush.

Now years later I have the ceramic mortar but not the pestle so fvck

Anyone can help me on how to get rid of the extended release of this extended release formulation?

Regards

Im familiar with IV prescription opiates, and the best for me was Palladone Continus ER capsules dissolved by crushing the beads and 8mg IV hydromorphone HCl from that was FIRE.

But the thing is that Im not familiar with THIS new hydromorphone ER version of it. Its new in my country (Spain) and besides Spain its only marketed in Germany, too.

I finally could do it and fuck!!! It was pure bliss good old hydrimorphone rush.

Two ways, first working on the microbeads with a mortar and pestle, A ceramical one specially used for chemicals. Because if you dont do it this way and dont work on crushing the microbeads really really good you wont feel anything. But maaaan destroy them alll and 4mL of water in a quarter of that shit. Booom!! 6-8mg of HM HCl pure rush. (Full 8mg i think its almost impossible cause the beads are so so small and hard.

Yeah baby, i changed my script to Oxycontin 80 again but will rotate back to Edunix 32mg whenever I can again, and also because I wanna quit soon, dont have money to buy even another oxy box.

And I have a prescription of a ton of crushable methadones but dont wanna mess up with methadone withdrawal never ever again.

Will post the other wsy to break the extrnded release version of this tomorrow.

Best regards!! 💘🇪🇸

The other way, basically researching in the patent of this medication, jut putting it in water in a little acidic pH (between 1.7-6.8 more less it lets de hydromorphone hydrochloride pass to the water).

And in some manner, "replicate" what the body does, because either if you crush them very well or dissolve in little acidic water, and let 24h with obviously first peel off the pill coating and "normally" crushing the pill to accelerate the process a little bit (crushing the pill to expose the microbeads to the acidic water, because the "nucleus" of the pill, is where the microbeads are, which are the little [very-little] pressed "pelletts"; containing between 50-99% of the hydromorphone hydrochloride inside them, and those are what slowly release the hydromorphone to the water ). Oh, and btw, and also using hot-warm water to accelerate a ittle more the process, but then the water will slowly cool down somm its just for being obsessive hehe... then the hydromorphone will be slowly being released (like in your body) in the water, and does not gel up or anything. Takes around 24h, but filter, shoot and et voilà!!! RUSH!!! Add some yayo in my brother!!!

Finally after researching could do it, tested by myself, will make now one of my lasts shots of opiatees, because Im quitting, and will be a small rock of cocaine freebase dissolved with some acetic and around 10mg of hydrmorphone hcl

Thank you all!! Research and you will make it , I wanna post picturres here but dont know how (dont have computer right know just portable devices)

Regards

And you can do this because the box says it that it can be abused because those pills dont have DETERx and/òr OROS antiabuse technollogies, those are very difficult to abuse.

But this is relatively easy and safe, just Europe being europe and dont using really difficult or impossible anti-abuse methods like the new USA O.C.-80's nor the Xtampza ER or somdthing like that

This is just an antiabuse technollogy but not mean for not abusing it, well in part yes, its for that but other part is just a new pharmaceutical patent for releasing the high dose hydromorphone a 24 hour period instead using two capsules of old and discontinued Palladone Continus that released the hydromorphone in 12h per capsule. And I say that this Edunix ER 32mg hydromorphone pills by Aristo just really patented this method to displace the old palladone caps (the best medicine i tried in my life, medicine means pharmaceutical recreational drug haha) from Mundipharma (like european OC 80s) and just for taking one pill a day and not two Palladone ER capz because in this Edunix 32mg 🇪🇦 / Hydromorphon long Aristo 32mg Retardtabletten 🇩🇪 even in the box and prospect says literally like this: "do not crush or chew the pill as this can cause the instant release of the active substance, which can be fatal")

Problem solved, thank you a lot and sorry for my bad English🙏

um from what i've experience and often heard..iv'ing D's over 4MG is completely pointless...you wont get any higher rush