• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone: Better rush from Snorting or Plugging ?

curioushat

Bluelighter
I have a fairly large supply of hydromorphone at hand, let's say up to 30mg. I am not planning on using all of it of course, but I am not necessarily super worried about being frugal.
I refuse to use a needle, but I am looking for a maximal rush. Would rectal or insufflated give me the best rush? I am not as concerned about duration, or the amount needed. I wasn't able to find the answer anywhere else.

Thanks!

plugging will give a better rush,
I know from experience, have fun ;)

If you are christian plugging is out. Just snort it buddy you will thank yourself in the long run way down the stretch imo

Plugging is usually better, unless you are a little clogged up . I wasted some dilaudid plugging it, whilst when I snorted the rest I got a good buzz going.
Nothing wrong with plugging :)

if you have tolerance plug it because I have no tolerance and snorting 4 mg just barely gets me high

No I am not Christian or religious for that matter.

See I should have mentioned this, I am constipated chronically. It's not horrible but it definitely makes it hard to take a dump every day. I tried plugging, and it was kind of a fail. I hate myself for that reason, I should just use a damned needle. Next time I can come across a rig I will use it.

Thanks for the advice!

PS What does being Christian have to do with this?

i think droppers was making a joke but no one was playing.

i always thought christians, catholics, clergymen, priests, people like that enjoy playing with bum holes...or is that fiddling with children?

plugging should give you a better rush than snorting. for more info on plugging do a search there should be a mega thread with all the info.

better luck next time.

Plugging will work better, because the rectum has a larger surface area than your sinus cavity. (provided that its empty when its time to admin)

I have never personally plugged Dillys but from what ive been told and have read, plugging is the way to go with those.
I just rail or swallow them

As in terms of a rush? Snorting will give you a much better "rush" than plugging. As Plugging probably does have a slightly higher B/A than Intranasal, I would not think the onset would be any faster with plugging. If you don't know what you are doing when you are plugging, than you can loose a lot, I would just snort Hydromorphone, its my favourite opiate, and then probably fentanyl, morphine.

first time i did it i snorted 8 of em and felt nothing. but when i IV it i felt it off 1, except only for like 3 minutes. hydromorphone isnt worth it imo

SWIM has been on Hydros for over 3 1/2 years. And has done every type of method from Picc line IV(the best rush in the world), IV, IM, a shot in the belly, plugging, snorting, under the tongue, and oral.
Lets start off with this, SWIM was unlike to pick up a nasty infection that required a Picc line for almost 8 months. That is 100% hands down the best way to take them (for anyone that ever gets a Picc line) and does opiates that might be afraid of a needles like SWIM was. The Picc line will drop off the Hydro right into your heart area and with in a 1/2 second will feel a rush that is better than anything you can compare too. But if you ever get to use this method make sure you get the proper items to prepare the Hydro, just like a regular IVing you break up the pill into a clean (alcohol cleaned) cap or clean shot glass. Than use the flushes that you get with having a Picc line to break down the pill (avoid crushing it with anything that hasn't been cleaned with alcohol pads). Than take a pill filter which you'll suck up the the broken down Hydro, push the liquid through the pill filter(you can get these off any website that sells medical materials) into a clean cap or shot glass. You want to use these filters to avoid any binders or parts of the pill to avoid heart damage(very important to get the filters) cause using a cotton ball will not take out all the tiny pieces that can cause your heart damage. Push through your Picc liine (or mid line) and quickly use a 3ML flush to clear the Picc line of any left over Hydo and that will push it into your blood stream very fast. SWIM would only recommend this to ppl with a very high tolerance to Hydro cause you can literally pass out from the rush.
IV: Use the same prep method as a picc liine except you will not need the flush after you inject. IV use a 30g size needle and about 1.1 mls of water(you'll lose a little bit of water when filtering) tie off, find a good vein and make sure you have blood in the rig before injecting(use clean water) injection water from medical web sites or bottle water if you dont have any on hand or can't order any. Always uses a pill filter unless you can't, than I would run it twice through small cotton balls to get majority of the pill binders out.
IM(last longer than IV but doesn't have the kick as IV does) SWIM has always injected into the larger muscle parts of the body like the butt, upper quad or shoulder. When doing an IM injection you will want a larger needle such as a 26-22G and SWIM usually uses 1ml for every 4mg of Hydro.
Belly shot: Use the same prep method as IV/IM but use a 30-28G needle pitch a little fat in the belly area and inject. Last longer than IV, and close to IM injection with similar rush as IM.
Plugging is the next best and would prep similar to above methods but you'll want a rig that is the 3ml size to the 100 unit size, unless you like larger size rigs up your ass. But to prep the body for this SWIM would make sure you have dropped a load off and have showered out that area. A lot of ppl will not clean or have used the bathroom before plugging and this is majority of the ppl that say this method isn't as good as others make it be. A clean colon is the best way for ROA for Hydro without using a needle.
Snorting: A very quick onset rush but not as strong as any injection method and also very short lived rush/ lasting feeling high. This is also another way ppl will say this method isn't as good as other ppl say. You want to literally clear your nose out by blowing into a tissue and after snorting wet your finger and sniff to get any leftover Hydro ito the right area.
Under your tongue is the same as oral and some ppl will say it is not as good as oral but both are the same. You might think you are feeling it a little faster if you are holding it under the tongue or have chewed up the pill but the reality is that is your brain tricking you by the taste of Hydro entering the system. These 2 methods have the lowest ROA for pill Hydro and some consider it a waste but if your not into the above methods than this is your only options or if your at work or around ppl. There is no rush like oxy or other pain killers but it will last the longest. If Swim eats them or leaves them under the tongue it will last 4-6 hours of a nice feeling.
Again this is only based off everything SWIM has done over the past 3+ years of having a script for 8mg pills (the heart shaped 8's, circle 8's square yellow 4mg, Orange 2mg) Also SWIM has had a PCA pump loaded after each of the 16 operations and was than put on on IV injections/Picc line after 3-5 days after operations for another 5 days. The hardest thing to do is to go back to Hydro pills after having Them put in IV. Even went through a minor withdraw if SWIM couldn't get pills into injection form while in the hospital.
Finally Withdraw from IV to pills is very hard the 1st 48 hours after your last IV method and even worse if you go cold turkey. Take some words of wisdom and if you know you are running low on Hydos whether you can't afford them, script is running low, or whatever reason start to injecting less and split the pill into 2 and take it Plugging, under tongue, or oral so when you run out the withdraw isn't as bad. Also if you can get other pain medications such as oxy, vics, morphine, or any other synthetic pain medication will help big time. SWIM hopes this will answer any questions about Hydros that others having or don't understand. Feel free to DM me if you need help or more advise but please don't DM me asking to buy my medication. I'm always happy to help and have a lot information about this medication because of personal use and have family and friends that are in the pain management business.
Cheers and always put safety 1st when it comes to pain medication.

As in terms of a rush? Snorting will give you a much better "rush" than plugging. As Plugging probably does have a slightly higher B/A than Intranasal, I would not think the onset would be any faster with plugging. If you don't know what you are doing when you are plugging, than you can loose a lot, I would just snort Hydromorphone, its my favourite opiate, and then probably fentanyl, morphine.

That

I dont know the pharmacokinetics of rectal hydromorphone administration, however with many opioids, rectal administration results in a delayed or gradual onset

So plugging may well up the BA%, though “rush” snorting is the way to go / Especially if you are inexperienced with plugging, though if you’re clean (not clogged up) it seems relatively simple

Hydromorphone has a highly variable absorption anyway ; P.O. can exceed 50%(!) and the conversion factor could be anywhere 5-10 mg - 1.5-2mg parenteral

Nasal and Plugging slightly improve this, dont know / remember the Tmax and relative potency of plugging ( or nasal really, though I can guess close enough, it’s fairly rapid and fast acting)