• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone and Alcohol.

Kchizzer

Greenlighter
Hey there, this is actually my first post on the forum and I'm sure there have been posts abosut this question before but I believe mine will be slightly different.

Over the course of the day I had a few drinks, about 3 beers and 2 mixed drinks. It has been about 4 hours since I last had a drink, I've had a nice meal and kept quite hydrated. I stumbled across an old script of hydromorphone (sadly only 1mg) and was wondering if I'd be fine to sniff a couple. Probably only two just to chill out and ride the rest of the night. Wondering what your opinions are.

Also sorry for not knowing where this goes, I literally just became a member.

welcome to BL Kchizzer :D!

i'm moving your thread :)

homeless -----> BDD

Well it's the next day, so you either did or didn't. Either way id like to say a couple mg's hours after having a few drinks won't hurt you, or cause any adverse effects. You're mainly in danger if you are really drunk at the time of ingestion and take a high dose.

Sweet ovo1024! Thanks for the info.

Also thanks Blank, happy to be here!

I in fact did not do them last night. I just finished finals so I've been having some drinks throughout the days, I have again today but not for hours. Gonna try 2 mg's in a few minutes via sniffing. I'll update to inform how it all turns out.

I've done tons of combos in my life but back then I never drank alcohol much so I had no experience with adding alcohol to the mixtures of things. Just wanted to be sure.

you are gonna waste the effects of either one by mixing them choose one of the other
opiates and alcohol never mix

Kchizzer definitely post back and let us know! Some people including myself really like this combo, others say it makes them to nauseous. I find that the right alcohol mixed with the right opiate is great. In safe doses of course. My favorite would be light beer �� and hydrocodone, but I definitely dislike liquor and morphine that was a bad experience haha.