• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Hydromorph Contin Bead ?

JohnnyTruant

Bluelighter
After being unsuccessful in breaking the beads in a handful of 24mg hydromorph contins, I decided to soak them in water overnight. As soon as I placed the beads in water, about a third of them floated to the top, the rest sank. Are the floaters inert? Also, 24hr later, the beads were mushy but intact and the water was extremely bitter--did the soaking alone defeat the time release? Sure tasted that way...but nowhere in my googling have I found anyone beating the tr that easily...thought?

JT

The consensus seems to be after you soak something (the ERs) after 24 h the juice is in the juice. So to speak. I am unconvinced.
I think you'd have to have the discipline to drink the coke and leave the beads (don't throw them out !) and compare to your regular dose.
I find it easier and quicker not to fuss with it. And just chomp and swallow. Those beads can't really even be crushed bc the coating is thick n waxy

On the contrary, I use a typical drug store pill crusher to grind my Hydromorph Contin beads up into a fine white power. It takes a while, and you feel like you get carpel tunnel in your wrists after a couple weeks of this, but it works beautifully for snorting. I would never IV them simply due to the wax left in the crushed powder but I've been snorting them for months now.

Again, a typical drug store pill crusher. Maybe 5-10 minutes grinding it up. Pour it on to a plate and flatten with a spoon for another few minutes until it's a fine powder. Total prep time is maybe 15 minutes if doing it properly, 5 minutes if withdrawaling and dope sick.

I must've been not at it long enough . I used a pill crusher too and it just squahed the beads but they remained intact.

To crushed those beads I used this time a glass and a ceramic pestle from a friend of mine. I checked with my finger and no ceramic particules appeared on nor during the process. It worked pretty well. I did that for about 15 minutes.

Then, I poured the fine powder in a paper sheet well sealed and applied my heavy granite pestle for an extra re-crushed. It was a 18mg HMC and surprisingly it doesn't make a lot of powder. The powder's color is kinda beige and not white as expected.

Unsatisfied, I did a fourth recrush but with the flat tip of a ratchet. Same results.

Is that usual? Someone has experienced it?

I am unfamiliar with them. I don't wanna harm myself if these things aren't what they are.