• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorph aka dillies q.

Lorinvirtue

Greenlighter
Iv'e been using H for 2 years with 5 mnths break in between. Recently i got my hands on some ER dillies ( ones with hundreds of tiny thingies that are hard to grind) which i left on side leaving them to be used once WD from H kicks in. Thing i noticed its that they are cross-tolerant with H so after initial substitution of H with them and returning after to H my tolerance to H has skyrocketed.
Does this cross tolerance mean that if i use dillies as substitute for H for couple of days after using H will it cause more stronger WD than H alone ? or it should theoretically drop off WD as after same process using bupe?
I decieded to kick opiates for good. Any response appreciated. Wish me luck.

Hydremorphone is by weight stronger than heroin is what I’ve heard. Maybe it could potentially be stronger Withdrawal . although a bigger addiction to that’d be a lot a lot of pills since they’re 6-30mg each tops. heroin you can slam a bunch in a go if you so choose.. just have a feeling that heroins generally the bigger habit, not to mention cheaper.

Any reasons outside of that it could be a stronger withdrawal, or weaker, I don’t know but there’s some Chem and bio buffs here who might chip in.

P.s is you have a pestle and mortar that’ll help crush the beads easier. Should be able to get them down to a fine powder and let the water sit a couple mins at least before you pull into your rig. That’ll get you the most out of your shot. You can take your washes and reuse them too for a weaker one later.