• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction hydrocodone

WriterDirector58

Bluelighter
I am a 63 year old asthmatic on legal prescription 30 mg a day of hydrocodone; recently i have had doubts about the stability of my pain doctors practice; affiliated with a major hospital
i run out of pills and need a refill on wed; here in queens little neck; i am terrified if for an oversite or problems with practice; i suddenly dont have my meds; dont want to deal with that at 63;
what do i do? in worst case; wed comes and for whatever reason i dont have my pills; do i go to an emergency room ( something to stop withdrawal symptoms? ) my email [no email addresses please - negrogesic]; very scared; dont know what to do; would like suggestions on course of action; am very scared of sudden withdrawal; at my age that could be acute psychological distress; heart events etc; what do i do if my practice screws up and i run out of meds? do i got to an emergency room? ask for clonadine or blocker or more opiates? help i am scared out of my mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Refer to other post on the subject, please no double posting we'll get to you (in fact I already did elsewhere, unsure of the chronology here).

I am a 63 year old asthmatic on legal prescription 30 mg a day of hydrocodone; recently i have had doubts about the stability of my pain doctors practice; affiliated with a major hospital
i run out of pills and need a refill on wed; here in queens little neck; i am terrified if for an oversite or problems with practice; i suddenly dont have my meds; dont want to deal with that at 63;
what do i do? in worst case; wed comes and for whatever reason i dont have my pills; do i go to an emergency room ( something to stop withdrawal symptoms? ) my email [no email addresses please - negrogesic]; very scared; dont know what to do; would like suggestions on course of action; am very scared of sudden withdrawal; at my age that could be acute psychological distress; heart events etc; what do i do if my practice screws up and i run out of meds? do i got to an emergency room? ask for clonadine or blocker or more opiates? help i am scared out of my mind
Millions of Americans are in your shoes at this time ,you are not alone.