• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone

Opiate_p617

Greenlighter
So I have 10 5/325 and I want to know how much I should take to get high and how I should take it for the best high

wNj2ypI.jpg

Take two. and don't take more when you achieve the level that you want to get to because it won't end well, you can do a cold water extraction on them and buy a soft drink to make 'lean' but yum hydrocodone & mountain dew.

ps after reading my comment, what the fuck. i'm alittle off right now, so i'm going to say you should use as little as possible and Do not use them for multiple days in a row because it is very easy to get habituated to opiates and stimulants alike, so avoid daily recreational usage if youre taking them for pain or something of that sort i don't typically encourage recreational use of opiates and even for pain, you can potentially become physically habituated, i know that i got sick once, got 2 bottles of the syrup for my cough, but my coughs were fucking horrible, stuff was a dream come true at the time, and boy did i go back for more, i wasn't as sick when i did either and i went through about 8-12 bottles/ month for 6 months till my doc told me he wasn't going to script them anymore (he wasn't stupid, and i ended up telling him that the hydrocodone was enjoyable and got a nice lecture on that, i wanted to drink an entire bottle by the time he was done scolding me but itwas for my own good so keep in mind, you're playing with fire.

Last edited:
yes. you'll be okay, but don't throw another two down in an hr or two just to feel good please, it won't end well in the long-term