• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone

superman55555

Greenlighter
I know this question has probably been asked a million times, and I have searched around. BUT no one seems to fit my profile so I figured i'd just ask.

For the first time, what would be a good dosage for a 130lb 6"0 male?

Have you used any opioids before and for how long if so? If not Id say 15mg of hydrocodone is a good jump off point. Many will say more, which may be true, but you can always add and not subtract. Remember, most hydrocodone products have acetaminophen so if not doinf a CWE, try to limit to less than 3000mg of it.

Have you used any opioids before and for how long if so? If not Id say 15mg of hydrocodone is a good jump off point. Many will say more, which may be true, but you can always add and not subtract. Remember, most hydrocodone products have acetaminophen so if not doinf a CWE, try to limit to less than 3000mg of it.

I've taken 15mg over the span of 1.5 hours. I guess weight doesn't matter much in this case because I hardly feel much. It's still nice but meh, next time i'll do 15 at once.

Hydrocodone is most definitely one of the most "meh" opiates in my opinion lol. Its not a strong opiate, even to people like yourself OP who are opiate naïve or have no tolerance to opioids(in most cases at least). I am honestly not sure if you are just trying opiates for your first time or not, just judging by your post I kind of figured you are new to opiates. I think if 15mg didn't do it for you your first time, I would try at least 25-30mg and see how you feel if you can/have enough. But if your anything like me when it comes to opiates you may never feel much at all from hydrocodone. Now oxycodone on the other hand.... you might like at 15mg. That was my first opioid, half of a roxy 30 or 15mg sniffed, and wow was I feeling amazing, but it was too amazing and I got sucked into opioid addiction pretty much immediately after just taking 15mg, a lot of that was based on the fact that most of my friends at that time did opiates too, so they were always around me. Be careful playing with opiates, especially if you go beyond hydro and take something stronger. And when taking pills like hydro with all that nasty APAP in them, I would check out how to do a cold water extraction like kittycat5 suggested if continuing to use hydros on a regular basis and in doses with more than 3000mg of APAP. Too much APAP can really mess with your liver and isn't good to ingest.

There ya go. Never tried tramadol, that is one of the few opioids I haven't done. It was always much easier for me to find the stronger ones like oxycodone, dilaudid (hydromorphone), opana(oxymorphone), morphine and Heroin which are all anywhere from pretty strong to really strong depending on how many MGs they were and how much you took. Hardly ever came across the weaker ones(in my opinion, some might disagree) around here like hydrocodone, codeine, Percocet, tramadol, etc. But I have heard tramadol is kind of stimulating for an opioid from people I know, did you find it more stimulating or sedating? I have also heard it is sometimes prescribed to people with depression and aren't in pain, as it works as both a painkiller and an anti-depressant really well for some, but for me all opiates worked as an anti-depressant to some extent haha even subs which I now take instead.

you mean 4000mg

If you never done them before turn back now...it's not worth it. It'll destroy your life before you even realize it trust me....