• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone, Xanax, Cyclobenzapine, Ativan mixture beginner looking for help

thugduckling

Greenlighter
Hello. I've got two 10/325 hydrocodone pills, 1mg of Xanax, two 10mg cyclobenzapine and a full prescription of (.25mg) Ativan and I was looking for some help on what to mix. I have no hydrocodone tolerance although I've done it previously, and a low benzo tolerance (I rarely take my prescription).
I am aware of the negatives of mixing benzos and opioids, but I am willing to take the risk because of the low dosage. I was planning on taking two 10mg hydrocodone pills and and 1mg of Xanax but was wondering if this was a safe enough combo on someone with little to no tolerance? The other option is 20mg of hydrocodone and 20mg of cyclobenzapine, or whatever mixture seems most appropriate. I will be smoking cannabis while dosing, to which I have a very high tolerance to. Any help on what I should mix would be greatly appreciated!

Stats if helpful are 5'10 235lbs.

I reposted this thread from another section because I believe I chose the wrong one. Sorry.

I now know it is against the rules to ask for help on dosing/what should I take. I was unaware. I have taken 20mg hydrocodone and 10mg cyclobenzapine as my chosen route. I may take another cyclobenzaprine depending on how I feel. Cheers

You already took them so I'm a bit late for this. Hydrocodone has a way of messing up my stomach so I would suggest food or milk with it. Adding benzos and muscle relaxants to the mix would likely cause sedation. Taking too much together could result in respiratory depression so you want to be careful next time. Stay safe!

Thanks for the help! In the end I ended up taking two 10/325 hydros, four .5mg Ativan, two 10mg cyclobenzaprine, and smoking about a gram of bud. I got a very decent buzz but I wasn't trashed by any means. I had fun.

For future reference, what drug would give me that very nice warm silky opioid feeling? I've only gotten the feeling once with 40mg of hydrocodone, but I dislike taking large amounts of it because of the acetaminophen.
I have access to 30mg time release morphine, would this work? I've never tried oxycodone.

I've been prescribed cyclobenzaprine together but I didn't go over 20mg hydrocodone with 10mg of cyclo, it got me where I wanted but I have a really low natural tolerance to hydrocodone it more potent in some ways than oxy for some reason.

If you want to safely take high(er) doses of hydrocodone (don't mix high doses with the benzos or cyclo) but don't want the apap I'd recommend a CWE (cold water extraction). Gets you all the good shit without the apap. It's a simple process that only requires the pills, two containers, water and some type of cloth or something to use as a filter. Just do a quick search on the forum search engine or even Google there's plenty of info out there. Good luck

By apap i suppose you mean the acetaminophen? Thanks for the info, I'll definitely try this. Once the cold water extraction is complete, what form is it left in and could this be eaten(I'd rather not IV, I don't know how)?