• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Hydrocodone Worried about a pill

417slush

Bluelighter
OK so I recently got some 10/325 ( yellow pill V on one side 3601 on the other)Norco pills from a family member. They say they came from someone who has a prescription so I didn't really think anything about it. Reading through the posts on the site I am now questioning if they are real. I normally take 2 or 3 at a time and these seem to have the same effect that I am used to from that dose. They look real(I know that doesn't mean much). I guess my question is, if they were fentanyl or some analog wouldn't they feel way stronger than what I am used to at that relatively low dose / tolerance? I have ordered some test strips but have worked myself into somewhat of a panic about it.

Definitely use the fentanyl strips on them. If you have the funds (or live in a country where it’s free) I’d recommend sending one off to a place like Energy Control where they can test for all drugs in the sample, not just fentanyl

That said, start with a low dose like half a pill or even a quarter just to see if you have a negative reaction. This should always be done in the presence of a friend with naloxone on hand

OK so I recently got some 10/325 ( yellow pill V on one side 3601 on the other)Norco pills from a family member. They say they came from someone who has a prescription so I didn't really think anything about it. Reading through the posts on the site I am now questioning if they are real. I normally take 2 or 3 at a time and these seem to have the same effect that I am used to from that dose. They look real(I know that doesn't mean much). I guess my question is, if they were fentanyl or some analog wouldn't they feel way stronger than what I am used to at that relatively low dose / tolerance? I have ordered some test strips but have worked myself into somewhat of a panic about it.
I was hooked on those pesky little fuckers. Sounds like you have a legit Watson. The V and 3601 is how Watson stamped them but this day and age you never know. But....if it came from a family member or friends house.....and you're pretty sure they don't buy presses as a rule, then it's probably legit.

Like you said, you already took some and feel like you would had you taken hydrocodone.......and not fent. 30 mgs used to be my sweet spot too. Kinda jelly but not really. Be safe.

We don't typically do pill or drug identification, simply because it's a dubious business and we don't want anyone to get hurt by misinformation, even coming from a well-intentioned place. I think this is a little bit different. While "Perc 30's" have become notorious for being faked and containing Fentanyl analogs, there is a reason for this and I feel with a little bit of detective work, we can reasonably say that these are probably legit. The "30's" were ubiquitous on the street and were extremely popular. There is just less economic/financial incentive involed in doing the same thing with a less-desired, less-used pill like the Hydrocodone/APAP pills in question.

We cannot say for sure, but I think we can reasonably say that these are probably what they are labelled as.

I was going to say similar as Keif... it is unlikely these are faked since they are not a particularly desirable pill to fake, combined with the fact that you got them from someone saying it was their prescription. The oxy 30mg pills are the ones being faked all over the place because they're much more desirable. Of course, you can never be too sure so the test strips are a good idea (everyone who uses opiates should have fentanyl test strips, really, and test their shit). Always go cautiously with a new batch. But if you experience the effect you expect to off of the dose you expect to, then it seems they are what they seem to be.

Thanks for the posts everyone. I ended up buying a urine drug test before the fent test strips came and only tested positive for opiates(hadn't taken anything other than them). Got the test strips and they were negative for fentanyl.