• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hydrocodone/tramadol

Htx.dre

Greenlighter
Hi everyone im a new user to bluelight! I have one watson 349 (hydrocodone). Which is 500 mg acetaminophen and 5 mg hydrocodone. And one 50 mg tramadol. I plan to take the both of them at the same time. Keep in mind that I am extremely light or shall I say underweight. Thats right im only 110 pounds. So im wondering if I will feel any good feeling effects? If so what will the effects be? Is hydrocodone anything like codiene w/ prometh? Oh yea and I have no experience with opiods at all. Im really want to have a good time.
Sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

Hey not sure if you did those yet but I suggest just trying the dro first on its own, especially with no opiate tolerance.

One hydrocodone and one tramadol may give u some mild euphoria at the most but won't be much more. Someone like me could take almost twice that an not feel anything. And hydrocodone is an opioid like codeine, but hydrocodone is a lot more potent, and produces a little different high. So it is a bit like Prometh and codeine, but the hydrocodone is a more up feeling good feeling, lean has you layin real far back in ur chair and just space out. They don't call it lean for nothin

What is your exact experience with opiates?? this is a harm reduction forum, we need to know what your background is and what meds your on. To be honest thats a really small dose, as long as your not drinking it would be safe to say its okay but I always err on the side of caution. Tramadol interacts poorly with A LOT of other medications and is contradicted in people that have seizures. Just be careful man

quit stealing drugs, somebody probably needs those, even though they won't notice.

Put down the drugs now and safe yourself a lot of frustration and wasting your life in the future...you only get 1.