• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone+Gabapentin+Cyclobenzaprine

TheJuner

Bluelighter
I have 3 5/325 Norcos left and would like to know if this combination is safe. 15mg of hydrocodone isn’t enough to make me nod even without tolerance and I need to consume at least 20mg of hydrocodone in order to nod or 15mg of oxycodone to achieve a nod. I’ve combined opioids with gabapentin before (I’ve combined tramadol with gabapentin, oxycodone with gabapentin and hydrocodone with gabapentin and haven’t experienced worrying respiratory depression, nausea/vomiting or memory loss with these prior experiences. In fact I’ve enjoyed the synergy between the substances). The combination between gabapentin and hydrocodone isn’t my primary concern here though, it’s the cyclobenzaprine and hydrocodone and gabapentin. I’m worried about excessive respiratory depression. Should I just stick to the hydrocodone and gabapentin combination or would it be fine to include cyclobenzaprine into the mix? Btw the last time I used hydrocodone I mixed 20mg with 400mg of gabapentin with no issues.

Doses for aforementioned substances: 15mg hydrocodone, 400mg gabapentin, and 10mg cyclobenzaprine.