• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Hydrocodone, first time in years + Drinks. Please advise

DiabloBender

Greenlighter
Hello there, first post and just want to preface with a thank you to the community. I have used this platform for reference for years.

I recently acquired 3 5/325 Hydros from a friend of mine, I know they are from a pharmacy and legitimate. I haven’t touched opioids in years but am think tonight is a wonderful night to get back in. I’ve had 4 beers or so, any suggestions to not take the 15mg tonight? Is 15mg enough to even give affects for someone with zero tolerance?

15mg will give a decent experience with no tolerance. You won't nod out, but you'll definitely feel good.

You should not combine it with alcohol unless you do a cold water extraction (easier than it sounds) to remove the acetaminophen. Combining 975mg of acetaminophen with 4 drinks is not a good idea and is toxic to the liver.

Alcohol dirties the buzz. I'd probably just do it tomorrow if it was me. But you'll be fine if you take it assuming you don't drive or other silly stuff.

15mg will give a decent experience with no tolerance. You won't nod out, but you'll definitely feel good.

You should not combine it with alcohol unless you do a cold water extraction (easier than it sounds) to remove the acetaminophen. Combining 975mg of acetaminophen with 4 drinks is not a good idea and is toxic to the liver.

Alcohol dirties the buzz. I'd probably just do it tomorrow if it was me. But you'll be fine if you take it assuming you don't drive or other silly stuff.
Insightful response, thank you. As an alternative to waiting until tomorrow (I certainly could) would it be beneficial to wait an hour or two compared to just popping them now? The four beers were spread out over 2 hours, lame work event, so not much of a buzz occurring. For reference, no plans of driving tonight or other silly activities.

I'd just take it now if you're going to take it tonight and don't plan on drinking any more.