• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone and Oxycodone question

OC Lover

Greenlighter
I have looked and cant find shit, I usually take 70-90mg of hydrocodone to get feeling alright, and I had taken 50mg today at 1:30pm and i felt it surprisingly but I definitely wasnt blown. I have recently found out I will be getting some oxys now and I really need to know if I waited until about 8pm or so, so about 7 1/2 hours later if I would be able to take my normal oxy dose, about 35 or 40mg and get the full effects without being in dangerous territory or wasting the oxys. Thank you for reading and replying with information if you have redosing experience like this
-OC Lover

Just make sure theres 4-6 hours between ur doses of Hydro's and/or Oxys.

Really? So like with my 7-8 hour waiting plan, I should feel the oxys 100%? Thats awesome if I'm reading this correctly, and am thankful for both of your replies. I wasnt sure if the 4-6 hour thing was just there because it would cause negative side effects, or if that time frame was literally how long you need to wait to feel the effects again

Really? So like with my 7-8 hour waiting plan, I should feel the oxys 100%? Thats awesome if I'm reading this correctly, and am thankful for both of your replies. I wasnt sure if the 4-6 hour thing was just there because it would cause negative side effects, or if that time frame was literally how long you need to wait to feel the effects again

The bigger the dosing gap the more u will feel ur next dose.

The bigger the dosing gap the more u will feel ur next dose.
Right. So is like unknown then? Exactly how long the gap has to be for full effects? Cause if 7-8 hours does it I'm totally redosing lmao.. I have to be somewhere tonight but definitely dont want to do something I'll regret, nor waste the oxys