• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

hydrocodone + adderall

Forgive me for bumping this but I can't help myself. This thread is completely subjective. Camjua you sound like a naive 15 year old who took way too many milligrams of compounds which did not treat you as an individual nicely, but very well could have treated many others like a 'juvenile' speedball in reasonable dosages without redosing. (Adderall fucking sucks shit redosed and 40mg hydro is no fun at all, only treats you right at lower doses go and check Erowid).

Camjua sorry if you are still active here and this post offends you in anyway. I shoot from the hip bro, no harsh feelings.

And btw I am thinkin about rocking some propyl out with these few hydros I just managed to find in a location I probably should not disclose.

Will post back if it works.

totally agreed, even if you ended up puking from a similar combo later. It doesn't change the fact that by the way it was worded, it sounds like a teen, especially a young one. Just because one person had that experience, it doesn't mean everyone will.

Besides, I really think that if nothing else, one can't make such a definitive/objective comment on a combo of adderall and hydro if their only time trying it was in the presence of so many other drugs much less they don't say at what intervals how much of each drug was taken.

See, but that is all MY opinion and is clear from me saying "agreed" and "I really think," and it is my belief I would have found the post much more credible if it include a single "in SWIM's opinion," "SWIM thinks," or another phrase showing subjectivity. I wouldn't be assuming, whether or not it is true, regardless of whatever you may or may not say after I post this, that camjua is an inexperienced drug user who could have puked from anything and wouldn't know their body enough to know whether or not it's a 24-hr stomach bug, a bad reaction to something they ate or drank, or if the combo in it's entirety that made the user throw up. There's nothing wrong with being an inexperienced drug user, but it's what I assumed from the post.

I may be new to posting on this site, but I am DEFINITELY not new to reading from it and researching using it as well as many other similar sites. I've been doing that for almost decade now, and my ducks have been doing drugs for just as long.

Last edited:
Also, my rubber ducks think they're an awesome combination. They were also concerned that if they took some hydrocodone to get high after having quite a bit of adderall that day, that the hydro wouldn't get them all high. See, they all were thinking that as far as any of them know, hydro may create a high by increasing dopamine. They're confident addy gets rubber ducks (and humans) high by stimulating dopamine, and since they all took a lot of addy throughout the day today, the ducks were worried hydro may not feel like a high because it would be a lower amount of dopamine as what the addy gave them all day long already, given how little hydro each of them took. The addy was also starting to wear of when they each took the hydrocodone. Turns out that they aren't worried about that anymore -- the hydro was definitely still effective despite the adderall, and was so effective that they think that its possible the addy in their system made the hydro work better (but they can't squeak for sure one way or the other). The only things my ducks took today were hydrocodone and adderall, so there's no chance that it's something else they managed to find and take made a difference on the outcome. Their collective experience was definitely positive today, though. They won't stop squeaking about it. :)

It is my understanding that the feeling from taking all of the stuff you took is going to feel different from what it's felt like using any one of the drugs feels like independently, or what any combination of some of the drugs you took have felt like before (ie addy plus weed, or klonopin plus weed and adderall). Since you've never taken it all together nor have you experienced adderall and hydro at the same time, you don't know how it all interacts together and what each drug did to change the combined effect. For example, if you've experienced adderall and weed together, and you had taken adderall and weed and hydro, it still doesn't tell you what adderall and hydro are like together. You may already know what adderall and weed is like together, and maybe you also know what each feels like independently, and maybe you also know what weed and hydro feel like. But until you take all 3 together, you don't know what adderall+pot+hydro feels like, and you still won't know what just adderall and hydro are like together. Similarly, combining everything you took doesn't mean know what it feels like for you to have adderall and hydro together. What you know for certain is that combining 40mg hydro, 90mg adderall, 1mg Klonopin, and however much weed you smoked feels like when you combine them and time it all the same way you combined it all last time. That's why scientific testing only allows for one variable to be changed at a time. If you change multiple variables at once, you won't know what changed what.
Another way to view how taking all of it at once is different is to take into account that some drugs work by altering brain chemistry in the same way, and it's possible to create more of some chemicals than your brain can absorb, such as serotonin and dopamine. For instance, all the drugs in the same class as Prozac (SSRIs) work by altering brain chemistry. For those who find these drugs successful in alleviating their depression, their depression is caused by them getting too little serotonin. It's not because they aren't producing enough serotonin, but because their brains can't absorb enough. These medications are understood to work by creating more serotonin receptors in one's brain, allowing more of the serotonin that is already being produced to be used. Since serotonin is the, for lack of a better term, happy-happy brain chemical, it makes these folks happier when they have more of it in their systems than they would otherwise have. Another example to take into account is how adderall creates a high. It is to my knowledge that is fun because it increases another good-feeling brain chemical: dopamine. In fact, weed also increases dopamine, as well as serotonin, besides other effects it also has on brain chemistry that results in it's high. Like serotonin, there's only so much your brain can absorb; you only have so many dopamine receptors in your brain. So, at a certain point, increasing your dopamine stops having an effect. After a certain point, using more of any drug that increases one's natural levels of these chemicals will stop getting them happier, or rather, higher in these ways.
Therefore, it's easily imaginable that some people can take in more dopamine than they can actually use when they combine multiple sources of it, like by using marijuana after taking adderall. In fact, in SWIM's opinion he can max out on the effects of extra serotonin and/or dopamine by smoking pot alone. So while somebody may have experienced these highs separately, together could likely feel different than simultaneously experiencing an addy high and being stoned. Combined, they have a good chance of feeling like something else entirely. Now, I don't know the precise mechanisms of action of each drug you ingested that night. However, serotonin and dopamine are not the only chemical that you can ingest more of than your body can use, in essence wasting any extra you've taken past that, since it won't have any additional effect. Therefore, when you take it all together, the effect is different than the feeling of any of the components individually, or any experience you have had before of combining some of the components. In addition, some chemicals and things that are fun when you have a certain amount are sooooo not fun when you have wayyy to much, the way alcohol can be. It's just so incredibly unlikely that taking the all of what you took together felt the same for you as taking just addy and hydro together would feel like, and that the negative effects wouldn't necessarily be the same.

I was curious myself so I got 8 10mg IR Addies and 6 5/325 Norco. I've been craving a good opiate high so I took 15mg or 3 Norco and a half of a Addie. So far I'm not sedated and feel very nice from the PK's. Hopefully I can get my hands on some morphine to mix with my other 3 or get some more hydro or oxy. But I got plenty Addies left. Today was a great day : )