• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone Acetaminophen Snorting?

Sisco0123

Greenlighter
So I got 10mg of M357 a 5mg Hydrocodone Bitartrate, 500mg Acetaminophen. Are there any real beneficial outlooks to snorting it for an increased feeling since it's such a low dose? I also feel like railing 1000mg of Acetaminophen will burn like hell. Or is this just wasteful in general? I also plan on taking 100mg of Tramadol. I'm not a frequent opiate user so my tolerance is fairly low, But I was prescribed Codeine Acetaminophen for my tooth aches about a month ago, don't have anymore so I'm rolling in with the hydro's and want the most out of my last two.

None of the formulations with APAP are worth snorting. It's way too much powder, it'll just clog up your nose and burn like hell. Oral bioavailability is much better anyway.

None of the formulations with APAP are worth snorting. It's way too much powder, it'll just clog up your nose and burn like hell. Oral bioavailability is much better anyway.
what about the tramadol? would it increase euphoria or sedation? i realize they are risky mixing but havent found any reports on mixing with hydros

Not likely to be harmful as a one off. However as said above, too much powder, but more importantly nasal blockage if consistently done!!

Not sure of your tolerance but, If two capsules/tablets, I would take 50mg Tramadol then another half an hour later. Give it an hour to produce some O-Desmethyltramadol, then sink your Vikes ?

Not likely to be harmful as a one off. However as said above, too much powder, but more importantly nasal blockage if consistently done!!

Not sure of your tolerance but, If two capsules/tablets, I would take 50mg Tramadol then another half an hour later. Give it an hour to produce some O-Desmethyltramadol, then sink your Vikes ?

Pro gamer play right there thanks man!(y):)

Anytime pal.

Does Pro-gamer = Pro-opiater????
So I'm about 6 hours in. I took the 2 hydros at 10 1 50mg tram around 12 and the second one I'd say almost an hour ago so 2-2:50ish. And feeling nauseous. I got dizziness too but I know that is normal. I had a bagel with cream cheese in the morning and that's it and been drinking water all day. Tried to eat some fritos just now but just upset me worse. Is this normal?

So I got 10mg of M357 a 5mg Hydrocodone Bitartrate, 500mg Acetaminophen. Are there any real beneficial outlooks to snorting it for an increased feeling since it's such a low dose? I also feel like railing 1000mg of Acetaminophen will burn like hell. Or is this just wasteful in general? I also plan on taking 100mg of Tramadol. I'm not a frequent opiate user so my tolerance is fairly low, But I was prescribed Codeine Acetaminophen for my tooth aches about a month ago, don't have anymore so I'm rolling in with the hydro's and want the most out of my last two.

Just chew it if you want a stronger or more rapid onset. You are totally wasting it by snorting. All the acetaminophen will clog up your nose and there's only a small chance the hydrocodone will get through because of all of it.

what about the tramadol? would it increase euphoria or sedation? i realize they are risky mixing but havent found any reports on mixing with hydros

Snorting Tramadol DOES increase those things for me. Most people will tell you no, but def. does for me. Leaving the Tramadol under your tongue to dissolve is by far the best. More of a rush, you feel the opioid more and it's MUCH more sedating.

Snorting Tramadol DOES increase those things for me. Most people will tell you no, but def. does for me. Leaving the Tramadol under your tongue to dissolve is by far the best. More of a rush, you feel the opioid more and it's MUCH more sedating.
Already taken it. What about the nausea feeling?

I never got any nausea from it. Mostly I just didn't really feel like eating, but all opiates do that to me.
True its settling down a bit. Taking small bites here and there of almond Joy's and laying in bed listening to nirvana and stuff is seeming to help a lot.

Eat it. It works better that way and you do not all the extra stuff in your nose and possible absorbed.

Trams is much like Codeine rules, needs a meet and greet with your liver, before the goodies are released.:p

Regarding nausea, I use 50mg Promethazine try 25 first. Or Ginger should help if you have no anti-histamines.

Trams is much like Codeine rules, needs a meet and greet with your liver, before the goodies are released.:p

After oral administration, tramadol is rapidly and almost completely absorbed [Article:15509185]. O-desmethyltramadol (M1) has a significantly higher affinity for opioid receptors (Ki=0.0034µM) than the parent drug Tramadol (Ki=2.4µM) and is more potent in producing analgesia [Article:10961373].

I should have warned you that any time i've combined tramadol with any other opiate it, without fail, results in a brutal headache and nausea that lasts all day. I haven't found any way to quell this nausea, my best advice is to sleep it off.

You don't get any real benefit out of combining opiates.

I should have warned you that any time i've combined tramadol with any other opiate it, without fail, results in a brutal headache and nausea that lasts all day. I haven't found any way to quell this nausea, my best advice is to sleep it off.

You don't get any real benefit out of combining opiates.
Is that a sweeping or personal statement lol?

I get some top quality benefit out of combining opiates/opioids, both analgesically and recreationally!!!!