• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone 5mg / APAP 325mg first time help.

xganjagod

Greenlighter
Been tugging back and forth in my head all day about doing these or selling them, and the guy I was supposed to sell em to backed out so screw it. I got prescribed 10 of these "norcos" because of a toothache. I've been reading online about suggested first doses etc based on tolerance, weight, height etc.

As far as Tolerance goes, I've only ever tried a vicodin once 5 years ago and I snorted it, didn't feel anything at all and that was before I had done research etc. I also have done some codeine via CWE with Tylenol 3s and syrup. This has been 5 + months ago as well. But I did really enjoy that feeling. I also smoke a pretty heavy amt of bud, probably a zip every 3-4 days or so.

I'm 6'6, 320lbs. I see from doing a little research 10-15mg is a suggested first dose, but I feel like with my height and weight not being even close to average, maybe a bit more? what do you guys think?

Last question is, depending on said recommended first dose is it ok to just toss em in and swallow em with a drink? I'd have to take 3 for 15mg which would be 975mg of APAP so would a CWE even be needed?

yeah you'd probably need an extra pill or two due to your large amount of person
but perhaps try the initial 15mg, wait to see if it kicks in and if not take another 10mgs?

you should be alright without the CWE but it can't hurt (unless you mess it up then it can)
if you want them to kick in a little faster you could try crushing them up and washing them down with juice - i think you migth want to avoid grapefruit juice tho cause it can make hydro stronger and thats dangerous for a first timer.

25-35mg, alcohol if a must, 1drink max. Drink grapefruit juice 1 hour before you take them
Somehow deleted my orig response to this but.

35mg WITH alcohol? I think you're trying to kill me! lol, I did ask for your opinions though so I respect it.

Decided to only go with 20mg after doing further research. Ate some chips and french onion dip, waited about 15-20 mins ate 4 of them with some sprite and now I wait. Gonna wait about 30mins and smoke a bowl or bong, haven't decided yet.

Ate them at 12:50am (12:59am EST as I'm writing this.) will report back.

it's now 1:26, the hydrocodone hit me pretty quickly. Less than 10 mins after taking them i felt very slight nausea, but a good one. About 10mins later it's mostly all hit me, started smoking a bowl right before. The bud almost seems to have kick started it. Needless to say, I feel damn good.

After this prescription I'll be sure to stay away from these ????.

Somehow deleted my orig response to this but.

35mg WITH alcohol? I think you're trying to kill me! lol, I did ask for your opinions though so I respect it.

Decided to only go with 20mg after doing further research. Ate some chips and french onion dip, waited about 15-20 mins ate 4 of them with some sprite and now I wait. Gonna wait about 30mins and smoke a bowl or bong, haven't decided yet.

Ate them at 12:50am (12:59am EST as I'm writing this.) will report back.
If alcohol is a 'must' of course never mix the two, I'm just trying to reduce your harm

975mg of APAP should be fine in one dose for you. I personally wouldn't do more than 2000-3000mg in one dose, but that's me. Everyone and everyone's body is different. I, personally, have a high tolerance to Hydrocodone, and would need at least anywhere from 50 to 100 mg to get any kind of buzz, so I pretty much almost always do a cold water extraction.

But like I said, you should be fine. I wish I had your tolerance.

Doctor Molecule, did you really just say that Alcohol "is a must" with Opioids? Do you think that there's something maybe, slightly irresponsible about that comment?

OP, I would expect that given your higher-than-average body size, you'd require more than your average-sized person to experience the same effect. I wouldn't exceed 25mg at most until you know how the drug will effect you. I would familiarize yourself with the maximum daily limits for APAP. If you plan to exceed these, then you definitely need to get acquainted with what is known as a Cold Water Extraction. It's a very simple process that requires hardly any materials. By following the process, you can remove almost all of the APAP from your pills while keeping the desired ingredients.

Doctor Molecule, did you really just say that Alcohol "is a must" with Opioids? Do you think that there's something maybe, slightly irresponsible about that comment?

OP, I would expect that given your higher-than-average body size, you'd require more than your average-sized person to experience the same effect. I wouldn't exceed 25mg at most until you know how the drug will effect you. I would familiarize yourself with the maximum daily limits for APAP. If you plan to exceed these, then you definitely need to get acquainted with what is known as a Cold Water Extraction. It's a very simple process that requires hardly any materials. By following the process, you can remove almost all of the APAP from your pills while keeping the desired ingredients.
No the OP wanted to mix and I said 'No!' He wanted 1 drink and I said if it's a 'must' keep it to one, but better for HR not at all

No the OP wanted to mix and I said 'No!' He wanted 1 drink and I said if it's a 'must' keep it to one, but better for HR not at all
You must have misread my post. I know better than to mix with alcohol esp with APAP. That's why I asked if you were trying to kill me lol!

But thanks for all the responses guys, ended up doing 20mg and waiting about 30mins and smoking a bowl, I felt veryyy very good lol.

You must have misread my post. I know better than to mix with alcohol esp with APAP. That's why I asked if you were trying to kill me lol!

But thanks for all the responses guys, ended up doing 20mg and waiting about 30mins and smoking a bowl, I felt veryyy very good lol.[/QUOTE
Did you feel itchy at all?

Did you feel itchy at all?

Yes, actually. I don't remember when I started though. I wanna say it wasn't too long after ingestion, 25-40mins in maybe? My nose in particular.

Another thing is I slept a solid 12 hrs afterwards lol, Codeine didn't even make me sleep like that.

next time take the same dose you did before but try drinking grapefruit juice 2 hours before taking them, and a low dose of diphenhydramine for the inching

25-35 mg without alcohol is a good dose. 15-20 mg is probably a good dose with alcohol, but everyone reacts to it differently so there is no 100% safe dose with alcohol. Id recommend just taking them alone. 1500+ mg of APAP can be harmful, so id advise doing a CWE if it exceeds that amount. Mixing APAP and alcohol can be harmful at lower doses, but the amount varies based on how much alcohol and the individual, so if you mix them id advise doing a CWE.

What's the question? Hydrocodone is pretty weak compared to other opiates. I mean it really is.. Size has nothing to do with it. Honestly this stuff isn't even worth trying to worry about or figure out...whatever you're trying to do here. It really doesn't even make sense, lol

Take 5 pills and go to bed. I can't even sleep on that shit. It makes me hyper

What's the question? Hydrocodone is pretty weak compared to other opiates. I mean it really is.. Size has nothing to do with it. Honestly this stuff isn't even worth trying to worry about or figure out...whatever you're trying to do here. It really doesn't even make sense, lol

Take 5 pills and go to bed. I can't even sleep on that shit. It makes me hyper
Paradoxical reactions are not a good sign. The receptors are shot or you're in the 1%