• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Hydrocodone 10/325

Meggles11

Greenlighter
So, I'm having a really hard time finding the maximum daily dosage of lortab 10's. I know to keep the acetaminophen levels below 4,000 or optimally 3,000 mg a day, but I have a very high tolerance to hydrocodone, and I want to make sure that I don't overdose on the hydrocodone. Has anyone here safely taken 10 10mg lortab before?

Well, 10 of them is 3,250mg of acetaminophen (325 x 10), so doing this once in a while will be fine. However it's healthier (even if only doing it once in a while but certainly very important if doing it regularly) to do a cold water extraction on the pills. To do that, crush them all up and put them in a glass of cold water, and stir for a good 5 minutes. Then let it rest for 10-15 minutes. You will notice at the bottom of the glass is a bunch of white powder. That is the acetaminophen, it is not water soluble. however the hydrocodone is, and will be in the water. You can proceed to drink the water and leave the powder on the bottom. You can use a coffee filter to get all the hydrocodone water and none of the acetaminophen powder.

Is drinking the CWExtracted water all that practical for the working man/woman? Just saying. The experience of drinking that liquid being kind of undesirable or maybe I’m just a super lazy guy too.

the acetaminophen might kill your liver and bust the blood vessels in your eyes because it is an anti-inflammatory. it's bad news or you don't really need that much hydrocodone !

Is drinking the CWExtracted water all that practical for the working man/woman? Just saying. The experience of drinking that liquid being kind of undesirable or maybe I’m just a super lazy guy too.

I thinkl you're just a lazy person if you can't be bothered to do a simple process that takes a few minutes in order to remove a toxic component that damages your liver from the drugs you're taking. I mean sure, it's easier short-term to just pop some pills but one day when you're dying of liver disease, you'll have a different perspective on the convenience angle.