• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodine

Convoite

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm new hear and pretty much new to drugs. I've been smoking pot for a while now and I want to experience and experiment carefully. I've been getting into lean but now I want to try pills. I have someone that has a steady supply of hydrocodine. Should I take them by themselves or crush them into some lean or maybe in a joint. Any experiences or good sources of info are greatly welcomed.

well, first of all you should not crush them into the 'lean', or in a joint. I've never heard of anyone smoking hydrocodone, and with all the acetomeniphen and binders in virtually every hydrocodone product, you would probably waste so much of the active drug that the effects would be negligible.

The best thing to do is to CWE the pills, you'll be doing yourself a favor. For information on how to do that, check outthis thread.

I would maybe reevaluate you're decision to start taking more powerful narcotics (though yeah, you're still pretty low on the latter). People usually don't turn into IV heroin addicts over night, it usually starts a lot like this. Fucking around with codeine or hydrocodone, then moving onto oxycodone, getting heavily addicted to opioids to the point where the habit is unsustainable financially, at which point a person usually tries heroin as a cheaper alternative to get well, and then after sniffing or smoking for a while, they say fuck it, and pick up the needle, which brings on a host of new problems, suddenly you're not just an opiate addict, but you're finding yourself shooting speedballs and smoking crack in some bushes along the highway.

That being said, your life is yours to do with as you please, I am certainly not one to judge, I just hope you understand the severity of opiate addiction.

Thanks, I honestly never knew about CWE. And thanks for the concern, that's why I'm here. I never really got to experience drugs in high school or college. Just weed and a lot of drinking. Do you think that there are better "entry level" drugs I should try first? How did you decide to move up?

Weed is your friend. Pills will devour your soul when you're not looking. If you're going to try them anyway, just chew them. Your tolerance isn't such that the amounts of APAP are going to cause a problem. Empty stomach is best. Lean already has codeine in it -be a mistake to ad the hydro to that and the promethazine.

I would just chew or preferably swallow them. If you don't have any prior experience with hydro or opiods then you won't need to do a CWE for that dose of hydro. You can take up to 3000 mg / day of acetaminophen, if it's less than that then don't bother with a CWE.

I would start with no more than 15 mg, for most people that's plenty their first time around.