• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Huge problem with mdma

Edm_got_me_like

Greenlighter
Yesterday around 3 I was at <<some amusement park>> and decided to eat 600mg of mdma...over the course of that day I felt perfectly fine, but from about 4-5 o clock whenever I spit, it was blood....the entire time at <<some amusement park>> I had nothing to eat but like 6 refill of soda and 2 of water in my probably 24 ounce cup...now today I've been up since three with diarrhea and I threw up once and it was a dark grey color....what should I do/what have I done...

Last edited by a moderator:
If all you had was coke then its pretty much expected to have dark colored vomit. Did you bomb it all at once or over the course of the day?

It is possible that you have irritated the lining of your stomach, sorry to sound a bit gross but when you vomit is there anything in it? Is it just liquid or any bits (may look like coffee grinds).

If you are still coughing up red blood then you need to seek medical attention, please understand that when your using MDMA its so easy to bite the inside of your mouth and/or tongue without noticing. When you spit and see this blood it can be a bit of a shock.

If your vomit contains bits as I described its possible that you have irritated the lining of your stomach causing it to bleed, again its worth seeking medical attention. If your vomit contains red blood then you should seek medical attention immediately, you can either tell them that you have taken MDMA or skip that part and let them check you out anyway.

your diarrhea does it have blood in it aswell? If its really dark you might do well to go seek a docter.

The spitting blood might have been you biting your tongue or gums causing it to bleed.

I had Coke and water and iced tea and powerade but nothing to eat, yeah I went I to a stall at 3 and parachuted all 600mg at once and as for my bodily fluids....i felt 100% all of yesterday even when for the hour I was spitting blood....but all my bathroom habits were normal, I woke up at 3 this morning and has the most liquid case of diarrhea I've ever had, still have some now...my vomit was pure liquid with a few fine chunks of food and it was dark grey, thankfully my poop nor my throw up had any signs of blood...only blood I saw was in my spit yesterday

I thought that too but I wasn't biting my tongue or gums, it was coming from my throat or lower, I kept rinsing my mouth out too but that didn't make a bloody rinse, it was clean, only time I saw blood was when I accumulated spit, it was very weird

I had Coke and water and iced tea and powerade but nothing to eat, yeah I went I to a stall at 3 and parachuted all 600mg at once and as for my bodily fluids....i felt 100% all of yesterday even when for the hour I was spitting blood....but all my bathroom habits were normal, I woke up at 3 this morning and has the most liquid case of diarrhea I've ever had, still have some now...my vomit was pure liquid with a few fine chunks of food and it was dark grey, thankfully my poop nor my throw up had any signs of blood...only blood I saw was in my spit yesterday

I thought that too but I wasn't biting my tongue or gums, it was coming from my throat or lower, I kept rinsing my mouth out too but that didn't make a bloody rinse, it was clean, only time I saw blood was when I accumulated spit, it was very weird

600mg at once - Im surprised you could actually stand up let alone be able to check your spit.

If your not passing blood in your vomit or poop then I wouldn't worry about it that much (IMHO), if you were only seeing blood after accumulating spit then you have probably got a nick somewhere in your mouth or bleeding gums that you may have been sucking on when high. If you know that your mouth is fine the I would honestly seek medical attention, tell them that you were coughing up blood.

Have you had a cold or flu or allergy attack that could give you blocked sinus? Have you been snorting anything recently that could have irritated the back of your throat?

What color was the powerade you drank?

Also from a harm reduction standpoint, probably don't drop 600 mg again...

I've found 150 with a topper of 75 about an hour or two in to be ideal...

600mg at once is a crazy dose and without a tolerance could make a lot of people very ill. Without a tolerance its in the unable to move dose.

What color was the powerade you drank?

Also from a harm reduction standpoint, probably don't drop 600 mg again...

I've found 150 with a topper of 75 about an hour or two in to be ideal...

Hey a man with near correct doses. Nice one. (Though I'm prone to adding another 75, then another 75 as the hours roll by. And then maybe one more.)

600mg at once is a crazy dose and without a tolerance could make a lot of people very ill. Without a tolerance its in the unable to move dose.

600mg...probably untested and not MDMA. Just my .02 cents

Yes to both the above. Why are the doses often stated in this forum often so ridiculous? Is USA MDMA that shite?

I did about 200mg a few Saturdays back, 200mg the Monday after that, 400mg that up coming Saturday and yesterday marks 12 days from my 400mg dose....it was actually mdma because I had some before and it's not like someone broke into my house found my bags and switched them out, the powerade was blue

I'm just going to say it. Kids these days are fucking reckless man. Taking 600 mg in one go of a more so then not unknown, untested substance. I can't even believe you made it out of there without having to be carried out liked a sweating mess gurned up baby on a stretcher. If it was really mdma and you took 600mg at once that's what would've happened. Be lucky all you have to do is shit blood and have anxiety. That could've been a disaster. Hospital trips ruin shit even though you may be handling it, your usually unresponsive and someone makes the decision for you, especially in public.

now that im a bit older i wouldnt touch mdma as long as i live.......only for little kids whom lack maturity...just my opinion from experience

now that im a bit older i wouldnt touch mdma as long as i live.......only for little kids whom lack maturity...just my opinion from experience

I feel the exact opposite. Little kids who lack maturity shouldn't be doing drugs. Now if you're an older more responsible adult, you would have the intelligence to test a substance before ingesting it. As long as its tested MDMA theres nothing wrong with anyone any age indulging once in a while.

Was your experience with the substance that meaningless? When used in a good setting it can be a very fun and rewarding experience (IMHO).

u'll be fine. internal bleedings go along with pains.
Do you realise with a dose like that it overheats your brain? might cause alot of damage... I hope u drank alot of water after u vomited and shitted???

btw the damage might only show years later... believe me...

They should advertise sites like these in highschools and collegues so people can get all the info required... If I knew what I know now when I was younger I would probably be in a better state of mind.