• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Huge lump in upper left abdomen, WTF!!!!

Cliffy78

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,
My stomachs really been killing me lately but I figured it was just the old pancreatitis doing what it does. I noticed when laying on my back the other day that I had a pretty big lump jutting out if my stomach. It's about 2 1/2 inches above my belly button on the upper left abdomen, about 2 inches from the middle of my body, and it's big, like 2 inches wide and it pops out when I'm on my back. It's there when I'm not on my back too but it's not as noticeable, to the eye anyways. This shit hurts though, starting to hurt everywhere in my gut, and now and in my back. It reminds me of the beginning of an acute pancreatitis attack but it's a somewhat different pain, not as sharp as a full blown attack but it's still hurting like mad.

I go to the dr on Friday but it's rough, I can't go to the e.r because I'm taking subs cause my script ran short so I just wanted to check if anyone here has ever had something similar ? I've googled like mad and wow, it could be cancer or it could be a hernia(but way up there?). I've had other symptoms as well, headache, extreme lethargy, a dull chest ache when I breathe most times, just a whole lot of things that have been bugging me but I just chalked them up to the pancreatitis til I found the crazy big lump... Anybody ever have something like this? I'm losing what's left of my mind over here trying to weigh pros and cons of even telling my dr...

Hernia sprung to mind when I read the title - go to the doctor, only they can say.

Yeah I'm hoping it's that, last thing I need are more pseudo cysts so they can force me into more surgery. I googled the shit outta it and it's probably a hernia... I hope. Thx for responding bit I appreciate it bro

Not many people in second opinion I guess lol. I'm headed to dr on Friday so a mod can close this thread to save space if u like...