huge cocktail

• Thread starter Dooooonnnneeeee
  • Start date
D

Dooooonnnneeeee

ok, I have a huge cache of different types of gear and I wanna do them all at once and slip away into nothingness... looks like I'll be in prison until I'm 60, fuck that. here's what I have and wanna take. 15 fioricet with codiene, 6mg of xan bars, 40 mgs of loperamide, eight gram of meth, 120mgs of vyvanse, 100mgs of ritilan, 7 grams of kratom, a box of dxm pills, 4 zanaflex, a bottle of benadryl, a bottle of wine, 1 amatryptaline, 1 welbutrin, some anti psychotic pills I forgot the name of, 10 zoloft if needed, and some anti nausea medicine and 6mgs of melatonin to keep it all down. what order should I take it in when I watch the sunset. codiene is all I'd have any tolerance to. I was thinking loperamide 3 hours ahead of time, xans and amatryptaline 1 hour, then the speed, then everything else in no particular order. advice, just want to know what I could add that's otc to help or what I should take out to make it more effective, or will I just end up wasting it all?

Don't do this. You do not even know how long you may be going to prison or jail for, and doing this will not solve any of your problems but will make things worse. Stay safe.

Last edited:
If you follow through with what you're suggesting you're more likely to end up having an absolutely horrible experience, probably permanently damaging yourself from overdose, as opposed to coping with what is going on.

You have so many tools to work with, what you suggest OP is not anywhere nearly a skillful use of them. Following through with your plan will just make you hurt worse, and make it that much harder to feel anything but pain.

You need to train yourself to feel love, because even in prison there is love, and there is never a circumstance where there cannot be self love.

ok, I have a huge cache of different types of gear and I wanna do them all at once and slip away into nothingness... looks like I'll be in prison until I'm 60, fuck that. here's what I have and wanna take. 15 fioricet with codiene, 6mg of xan bars, 40 mgs of loperamide, eight gram of meth, 120mgs of vyvanse, 100mgs of ritilan, 7 grams of kratom, a box of dxm pills, 4 zanaflex, a bottle of benadryl, a bottle of wine, 1 amatryptaline, 1 welbutrin, some anti psychotic pills I forgot the name of, 10 zoloft if needed, and some anti nausea medicine and 6mgs of melatonin to keep it all down. what order should I take it in when I watch the sunset. codiene is all I'd have any tolerance to. I was thinking loperamide 3 hours ahead of time, xans and amatryptaline 1 hour, then the speed, then everything else in no particular order. advice, just want to know what I could add that's otc to help or what I should take out to make it more effective, or will I just end up wasting it all?

Using drugs for suicide rarely works based on statistics. If you are serious then educate yourself on methods and the possible harm from doing it wrong. This is the big decision friend so think very very hard. I don't advise for or against as you are the captain of your ship and I respect that but I don't want to see you in more harm and suffering than you are now.

When I decided that my age and disease might necessitate suicide I spent 6 months learning everything I could about the subject and what I learned was very different from what I thought I knew. It's very easy to make things worse and many methods are very poor choices. Plus taking the time to know what you are about gives you time to think of all possible solutions to your problem. I hope you can find another solution but I can see you must feel you are in dire straights. Life can be so shitty and unfair. I wish you all the best and that some unknown solution may negate the necessity of considering suicide. So please know what you are about before you do anything rash.

Please don't try to commit suicide with pills - most likely it will not work and you will sustain permenant damage, not to mention it will be a horrible experience. Take a deep breath and try to step away from the situation - you don't know how long you will be incarcerated...you may get lucky have significantly less time. Also, if there is a parole option you may only serve a quarter of your sentence if you are on your best behavior. While jail is obviously not the ideal situation, it's not the worst either. Please don't give up - humans are very adaptable and over time you will be able to live with the circumstances. Please keep us updated. Sending big hugs to you!