• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Huffed Duster for the first and last time

I just recently lost my fiancé to this. I keep kickin the hell out of myself because I’m the one who told her about it bc I tried it in college a few times. We did it together and I did not like it as my body has matured and it didn’t hit the same. It was scary. She, however, loved it and wanted to do more and more. I would watch her lay across the bed and start convulsing and shit so I told her we have to stop this shit. I threw away the can. Then a few weeks later, while I was at work, she must’ve gone out and bought another can without me knowing. I found her dead in my hotel room (we travel alot for work.) She was sittin Indian style On the bed with her face down in the mattress. Blood red all around her head and her face was dark blue. Must’ve stopped her heart and her breathing. Or just shut her brain down altogether. I just hope she wasn’t in any pain or suffering when she went. I wish I could take her place.

Y’all don’t fuck around with this shit. Take it from me. A guy who’s lost everything…
Of all the illegal bad shit we did to our body, and she had to be taken away from me by something you can buy off the fuckin shelf at pretty much any store in America…FML.
Very sorry for your loss, stay strong

broncoseamonkey said:
Nitrous oxide is the only safe OTC inhalant

Maybe it's the safest OTC inhalant, but it isn't safe. I personally know a couple of people who've seriously fucked themselves up with nitrous.

Only inhalants I've ever fucked with are nitrous and amyl nitrate. Never had very much of either because I'm not a huge fan of short lasting drugs, but hitting nitrous on the peak of acid trips is good fun.

1l or so of Ether is enough for a very long and strange trip lasting days. It's important to stay hydrated, be prepared to smell like ether for days after you're finished, rather skip smoking, rather skip people etc. Few of those probably changed me forever. And Ether on peak of LSD was something really special. I hope I'll do it again but I wouldn't recommend it as ether even alone is a special kind of experience most don't need. And to experience proper Ether high you have to learn to ride that line right before total anaesthesia. Might be Ether talking trough me, looking for new partners lol

As for duster, I bought it once to clean my pc or something but was left with most of the can full. Wont do that ofc, I'm know better, yeah right. Ended filling balloons with it during experience on San Pedro tea. It wasn't good. It did start cool as it boosted visuals of pretty low dose of San Pedro I was on. Added some disso feeling and made it stronger altogether but by the time I finished it (it was some number of baloons filled with it, really not a lot) it floored me and I was drifting in and out of psychodelic-deliric experience where I a few times thought there was person present that wasn't really there. It's not like I actually saw her like possible on real deliric but more like I felt in and out of time-lines where that person was present. It made for a pretty depressing part of experience as I was actually poisoned and hope for some help from her, hoped she doesn't worry too much just to get back to pretty normal San Pedro trip and think, o good, I didn't fucked up that much. After deliric effects passed I was still left with lethargy from cacti increased 10x for some time. After that passed too I went for a walk and all in all felt like that trip did me some good, but also almost felt shame cuz I reached for duster to potentate San Pedro trip.
This is shitty stuff, and when someone compared it to ether previously, I see no similarity, was more like nitrous in reverse if that makes any sense.

I find duster to be super unpleasant. I used to abuse it when I was 13 years old as an escape from my family turmoil and poor social standing. I got pretty addicted to the stuff. I would huff until I passed out. Really bizarre memories of deja-vu and vague notions of staircases and going to the light are all that is left now. I think I used too much once, trying to make myself sleep and suddenly became super nauseous. Every subsequent time, including when I tried it again a few years later, I got a horrible feeling of nausea that sort of ruined it. It's a miracle my drug of abuse suddenly stopped working for me.

I find duster to be super unpleasant. I used to abuse it when I was 13 years old as an escape from my family turmoil and poor social standing. I got pretty addicted to the stuff. I would huff until I passed out. Really bizarre memories of deja-vu and vague notions of staircases and going to the light are all that is left now. I think I used too much once, trying to make myself sleep and suddenly became super nauseous. Every subsequent time, including when I tried it again a few years later, I got a horrible feeling of nausea that sort of ruined it. It's a miracle my drug of abuse suddenly stopped working for me.
I think Ether is a good trip killer. That's all I ever plan on using my container for. These inhalants lack the depth of ketamine and are far easier to get addicted to.

I personally enjoyed ether during my short time with it years back. I do hope to use it again at some point in the future, it made everything absolutely hilarious. Definitely prefer it over nitrous

Never tried duster tho and never plan to

I think Ether is a good trip killer. That's all I ever plan on using my container for. These inhalants lack the depth of ketamine and are far easier to get addicted to.
Ether, a trip killer!?
Well I guess you can say it'll devour trip and revive it even more intense.

I also really disagree ether lacks the depth of K.

As for being more addictive, maybe, for some surely. More fiendish, yes. And given K is VERY addictive so one should be careful, VERY careful with both either and K.

And if you by container mean engine starter, there's usually a lot beside ether in those.

Nsfw

Bro, I came into this knowing nothing. I huffed like 10-15 lung fulls of this stuff straight from the nozzle and entered a complete out of body experience. Do not do this

When I came to only a minute had passed in the song I was bumping, though it felt like an hour at least

And I noticed that i had pissed my pants

I checked to make sure and I found out I also came. Like a lot. The internet is trying to convince me aerosol wet dreams aren't real, but I've experienced it

I think I'm supposed to be glad I didn't shit myself, but have you ever had such a messy first experience? I thew the cans away after cleaning up

Now I'm reading that you spray it on a cloth first and slowly breath it in instead of squirting it down your throat. I'm not trying it again tho.

And I do not recommend trying it. I'm so ashamed...

Never tried computer duster but as a kid, I used to abuse butane from deodorant cans and lighters. stress and boredom were the main reasons for it. It had a slight euphoric component, but honestly, it was One of the most depressing experiences I’ve ever had. Whenever I got really intoxicated, I would get a weird rush and severe distortions of tactile, sound and awareness perceptions. strangely, when I was under the influence, I would get this really horrible sensation of being lost, broken and worthless. realising the risk of sudden death syndrome, constant headaches and mental confusion thankfully convinced me to give up and I never missed it one bit.
One event that really freaked me out is that my one year old baby sister at that time seem to have noticed I was up to something bad. One day, I took a deodorant can from the room where the baby was sleeping, Left the room and took a few hits of butane. since it wasn’t enough to intoxicate me, I went downstairs for dinner with my family. when the baby woke up, she did something very unusual. she kept staring at me and then persistently pointing out the place of the deodorant can to my family members. There was no way she could understand The concept of stealing/taking something in my opinion. The baby’s behaviour made my family question me on whether I had removed a large item that might have caught the baby’s attention.
I know there’s no scientific evidence for the gut feeling, but I wonder if the baby got a sense that my actions were dangerous, Even though I never actually used it in front of her.

Ether, a trip killer!?
Well I guess you can say it'll devour trip and revive it even more intense.

I also really disagree ether lacks the depth of K.

As for being more addictive, maybe, for some surely. More fiendish, yes. And given K is VERY addictive so one should be careful, VERY careful with both either and K.

And if you by container mean engine starter, there's usually a lot beside ether in those.
in my experience it has worked as a trip killer. it is lab grade diethyl ether, not starter fluid

Lab grade ether is where it is at bro as far as huffing goes ( i should stop saying bro lol like that is critical lingo)

Only value of that? Felt like nitrous on steroids didn't understand the risk of brain damage and death clearly enough I huffed it right off the shelf in Rite Aid first time I tried it left it there without buying how thoughtful

Waaaaawaaaaweeeeewaaaaa

You don't wanna go down the huffing rabbithole your brain starts dying and then you do more and more until you are a shell of a creature if you survive

Stick to nitrous oxide next time is my two ass pennies lesson learned

Last edited:
I think that’s how Aaron Carter died. He succumbed to his Aerosol can addiction. That sounds like a hella scary experience to say the least! Plz don’t do this again lol. Glad you’re okay 💜 p.s. I think there’s an intervention episode of a woman hooked on huffing cans, check it out if you get a chance.