View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HR Advice needed: LSD/shrooms combined with adhd prescribed meds

Pallyress

Bluelighter
I have tried LSD about 5 times. Between 1 blotter and 1/4 blotter. I believe the blotters were about 160.

My intention is to ease the symptoms of high grade ptsd combined with adhd. I have found that it relieves anxiety issues for days/weeks, and I am able to function better for a while.

I prefer low doses, and will try microdosing.

I have also though about using psilocybin, as the LSD duration is rather tiresome. I don'tdon't take it to party, I often end up cleaning the house. I even sometimes decide not to take LSD because my back cannot endure 8 hours of intense cleaning and tidying, even if it is oddly enjoyable.

I have just changed meds, using vyvanse, which I really love. It is smooth, not with the ups and downs, which was nearly lethal with my extreme PTSD symptoms.

However, the smooth ride Vyvanse gives me makes it difficult to lower my plasma levels before doing LSD. With Ritalin IR I would drop down to a 5 or 10 mg pill, just enough to keep my head from getting foggy and chaotic during the trip. It will get so messed up I am not able to think any though through, and I am really into it because I want to gain new perspectives to help solve my fucked up situation, and for the wonderful after effects the psychedelics leaves.

Dosaging safely is very important for me. I have considered psilocybin a lot, but worry about getting the dosage right. I think I will try it, the shorter duration is a very big upside. I also get pretty fed up about 5 hours of my LSD trips, wishing it soon to be over. (it passes, it had always been more of a positive than a negative).

Have any you any insights to share?
I only had visual disturbances (stuff moved and swirled, but no real hallucinations) the first time i tripped, I prefer smaller dosages. I also believe I should not trip hard because it will probably increase the risk of it diminishing my mental helth afterwards, instead of helping me.

I have limited experience. So far all good, but I want to do it as safe as possible. Reading on this forum how others have been harmed kind of freaks me out a little.

Yesterday I took 1/4 of a blotter, 7 hours after 60 mg Vyvanse. It was fine, actually I found myself to be a little low on stimulants to focus, though it was a good time. Felt very refreshed today, a little tired. 10 hours after blotter I took melatonin and was able to fall asleep. I get pretty fed up by the end, but listened to meditative calm music and slept by 1 am (a couple of f hours earlier than the days before!)

I do drugs usually alone, with a therapeutic intent. Introspection and/or helping me approach things that otherwise is too emotional for me to execute.

I do MDMA every 1-2 months. I do LSD about once a month, in between my mdms self therapy sessions if my symptoms gets too difficult.

I also have professional help, but MDMA and LSD has helped me process the traumatic events much more than the therapists and meds. Even helped me get well enough to stop depend on the meds (diazepam and/or atarax every day).

My diagnosis worries me. My meds worries me. I have no polar or schizoid tendencies, just adhd and ptsd.

How safe or negligent is my practice? Are there ways to make it safer or more beneficial?

I don't candy-flip. Tried it once, it was ok, but lost the deep therapeutic effect mdma gives me on its own. I prefer one drug at the time. I don't drink, rarely smoke marijuana (once a week or once a month I microdose marijuana when ptsd symptoms make it impossible to eat).