View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hppd

mydosfriendgeorge

Greenlighter
For those of you that don't know, HPPD stands for hallucinogen persisting perception disorder.

I have taken LSD three times separating the trips by one week at 100, 200, and then 300 ug.

After the first two trips I noticed absolutely no symptoms of HPPD, but the morning after the third trip I still notices text on my computer wiggling. I disregarded it and thought it would probably go away in a few hours or so. It has now been six days and whenever I read text it wiggles. I'll also see very light colors that aren't there every once in a while but it is very easy to tell these from reality.

This whole thing really doesn't bother me and is kind of cool IMO, but I am worried if I take more LSD, it will get worse. I am taking a very long break, but wonder whether it would be advisable for me to trip again in a few months or years. Let me know what you guys think about this situation. :)

HPPD gets more intricate the more you trip. Benzos are the only thing that help a true case of HPPD. If it only lasts a little while after the trip then that isn't HPPD. HPPD is permatrip.