• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hppd and depersonalization from using molly 7 times in 5 monthes...... poor me

mcmz12

Greenlighter
I'm the friend out of all my friends who does the least drugs I'm the guy who always wants to be safe I'm the guy out of all my friends who only does molly once in a while and all my other friends do acid cocaine ketamine Dmt and tons upon tons of molly I'm the guy who gets dp/dr and hppd from doing molly 7 times! Im the guy who cares mores about people then myself and this happened to me a month ago I have light sensitivity I see floaters all over the sky my legs are soooo weak? My body is so weak and I lifted 5 days a week before this why is it that outside seems tooo bright? It's like the sun makes things look yellow and not as beautiful I live in Florida and beautiful days don't look beautiful because its sooo bright I can't believe doing molly 7 times ruined my life I'm just a 24 year old with a huge heart that only did molly at these music festivals I started going to this year and this happened:( why do I have hppd just give me the dp/dr I never took acid or any of that crap why me:(! Whys my body so weak head pressure and everything out of 30 people I know I do the least amount of drugs aka molly 7 times and this happened to me:( the last pill I took was a pink tesla I only took a piece of it so after this bullshit happened we tested it and it had mdma and amphetamine all my friends took the same shit as well long story short a month ago I took a piece of the tesla then I went to work the next day totally fine! Then the day after that I went to work again and then boom first panic attack ever vision changed at the same I never had a panic attack after that I do have anxiety now but not bad enough to need medication my body is so weak tho feels like I'm in a 90 year olds body and I'm a strong fit person any thoughts or opinions?

How is your sleep? Sleep deprivation can make one pretty weak.

Some people may also be having issues with bloodflow to the brain/lightheadedness. Some people may want to try anterior neck stretches for muscles like the SCM and anterior scalene for some of their head symptoms. It's a good idea to learn to breath through the stomach and avoid breathing with the chest.

Hey man I'm coming up on 10 months of this shit with no improvement in months, I have tons of floaters as well in addition to a constant over adrenaline state and bad insomnia and Tinnitus....guess we just gotta hang tight and hope for the best, but realize there's a chance this may never go away. I'm a firm believer that if you overdose such as I did things are much more serious than if you're​ LTC came after many rolls. When you OD on stuff that's when brain damage happens as your brain is like a runaway train.

mcmz12 how much did you do each of those 7 times? You're worryin gme because I did molly only twice and you sound like a similar guy to me. I'm very hygenic and mindful about my health, I don't even eat sweets that much because I'm afraid of getting an upset stomach. I like to think that I'm a responsible drug user like you. Reading your post makes me scared that I'm 5 rolls away from getting in your situation. So yeah, how much did you take? What were the last 7 rolls like? Positive? Did you have comedowns? Was there a downward spiral?

Maybe we can better help of you, if you say how much was used and how often, also when the last use?

Okay I did molly probably like 10 times in like 4 monthes so let's just say 3 or 4 pills a month of regular pure molly some of those nights it didn't even effect me that much because there wasn't even that much molly in the capsules Anyways one night tho at a camping music festival I took too much molly it was a 4 day music festival I did molly 3 of those days but anyways since I don't touch any other drugs my friends were like your going to build a tolerance so tomorrow your going to need to do more molly to feel it so I took a molly dipped in my friends bags who all have used the same molly from the previous days at the music festival but I guess I did too much because later that day I was rolling hard and I was like shit I need weed to calm down which probably made it worse now that I think about it and my heart was pounding harder then ever and I didn't feel good at all lights were super fucking bright! And I just felt weird the way I saw lights that night Is kind of the way I see lights now so bright it's like I'm high while sober but the day after that I was fine even did more molly I took a pink tesla only half tho went home from the music festival everything was fine and normal 15 days later I went out with my friends we all got pink teslas I took a piece of it even didn't roll that great felt kind of sick anyways slept fine next day was tired from you know molly but went to work and I was totally fine day after that tho I went to work parked my car in the garage at work got out put my work shirt on then booooom panic attack that was like my first panic attack but I guess my heart pounding at the music festival 15 days before could have been? So as I was having my panic attack in the garage my vision changed so I immediately drove home I saw my boss he's like where are you going I'm like man I don't feel good I gotta go! So I drove home and ya it's been a month I have like slight visual snow I'm very sensitive to any light I have depersonalization and derealization I have head pressure at first I was like dizzy but I'm not dizzy like I was the first few days also I've had anxiety ever since the first 5 days after my panic attack I had major anxiety like I was trembling non stop but that went away I calmed down I feel like my vision is zoomed in like when sitting front row at movie theatre I can't focus on the big picture just one thing at a time colors look dull like I know cars are red but they look more pink these days I also think I see 2d vision outside is so bright and I live in Florida colors look dull it's like on a beautiful sunny day shit doesn't look that beautiful I also have weakness in my body my legs feel so tired but maybe that's my new anxiety? Muscle twitches floaters all over the sky plus visual snow in the sky but I'm remaining positive it's bullshit man my friends do ketamine molly acid shrooms lsd they did like 25 mollys in the same 4 monthes with all the other damn drugs that I've never touched and this happens to me also been having sleeping problems but ya that's my story let me know what ya think

Don't do drugs man just drink and that's it be smart all these drugs can fuck you up randomly and out of no where

This happened to me on weed a year ago. But after 3 days the blurred vision and dp/dr went away. I dont think this only happens with mdma

So anything to say
Everyone is different, I did way less drugs than my friends, and here I am all fucked up...doesn't matter.

I have similar symptoms to you.... twitching, ear ringing, tons of floaters, occasional enhanced blue field entopic. And of course sleep is terrible. I usually sleep ever night but it's rarely deep sleep and its like 4 hours worth.

You just got a bunk pill man. honestly at this point any tesla press is suspect to be mixed with other things they've been around way too long as the talk of the town bean and there are so many knockoffs going around at the moment. real stuff doesnt do this to people, everyone is just getting a lot of garbage sold to them. I just got through a similar situation but with an accidental high dose of amps mixed into the scenario and its rough but you will make it through with some time plus sleep and healthy diet and supplements. personally for me a daily dose of b complex, b12, 5-htp, multi and any anitioxidants vitamin a c and e are key. Also look up seratonin producing foods so u can try to be concious of foods that will help you feel better.

I only took half of the pill so I had the chance to test the pill afterwards it had mdma and amphetamine in it but that's what it's supposed to have?

Im sure thats why u feel worse than a normal comedown. some people can handle a speedy bean but theres the occasional person who have a seriously negative effect from it.

I got super fucked up on Adderall and MDMA, still have effects 10 months later