View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HPPD after one acid tab at 15

PhilipLethman

Greenlighter
Sorry for slight repost but I'm just making some things clearer.

Firstly,
I'm sure I have HPPD as I have all the symptoms for it 24/7 apart from halos so don't say that I might not have it as I'm 100% sure. Although I'd rather not mention my age as I'm too young for this to be happening to me, I'll say it as it could make things clearer for some people, I'm 15 years old, almost 16.
Since 5 months from now, I've had hppd from one tab of acid. My HPPD has been very strong and I can ignore it but there are moments where it gets very bad due to stress.
My friend took 2 of the tabs I took and had none of these such effects. I took them in a bad place (At my friends house in his room with parents next door.), which I know is stupid of me,
but I can't understand how I can have such sever HPPD from such a low dose of LSD. The trip lasted an unusual 18 hours and I got terrified towards the end when I had to speak to my parents on the substance without them realizing.
2 months into my HPPD i decided to take a quarter tab of acid to see if I could feel anything as I heard that the average person can almost not feel a quarter tab. I felt
some quite powerful effects and I'm thinking that LSD just hits me harder than usual. I need some advice on if I should consult someone. I can't tell my parents. I haven't done any drugs ( aside from
the occasion nos balloon) since but I do drink almost every weekend. I get negative after-images, bad visual snow on walls. What scares me the most is that when I stare at something still for
too long I can enter a trance state where I feel like I'm tripping but less powerfully, the shadows of objects move around and I see many strange transparent outlines that move out of place (hard to explain.)
If anyone has advice I would really appreciate it. It hasn't got any better or worse but I don't want this to remain permanently as it had an effect on my exams last year and I can't let it affect my exams
coming up in 6 months. Obviously, I will never take psychedelics again but I want to know weather alcohol makes hppd worse as I drink a lot and I really enjoy it. I'm a heavyweight to alcohol so I have never thrown up even after drinking some very large doses but I know my limits and I make sure I don't go too near them. But if alcohol has a bad affect on hppd I'll stop drinking. Also I always like to have cofee in the morning but I've stopped having it as it does boost my after images and visual snow by quite a bit. I need people to give me their opinions as I have never heard of hppd quite this bad after only one real trip which frankly frightens me and makes me think I have this for life :(

I really hope this site allows this post even with my young age as I know some people here could help me.

You can't imagine how thankful I am for advice.

go for a more healthful life style
15 ehh?
study more
do physical exercise
enjoy the youth you have

never mind the hppd it will pass if you go healthy

Fuck, at 15 years old I didn't even know what the fuck was a joint and never heard about acid. We were playing with Lego on those years... New generations are hardcore as fuck!

Fuck, at 15 years old I didn't even know what the fuck was a joint and never heard about acid. We were playing with Lego on those years... New generations are hardcore as fuck!
I am from your same country, and probably not younger than you. At 15 i was smoking weed around the clock and dealing to make it happen.
I was dropping acid too. Where I was growing it wasn't unusual and it wasn't a especially rough place.
In my experience the new generations are much more sensible than we were...in general.

Hi, I can help.
Your story looks like mine because I think you had 25I-NBOMe sold as LSD, except that when I was 15 I took acid that it wasnt LSD and i knew it, I knew exactly what it was (that is the difference) and it was the only kind of acid I could get. It was 25B-NBOMe which is pretty rare most NBOMe are 25I, the guy who ordered it from the deep web made the blotters at 1250ug because thats the dose of 25I but he did not know that 25B needed to be reduced at 1/3rd of that dose so I took for my first psychedelic of my life 3 times the normal dose of 25B.
I didnt talk for 15 hours because I didnt remember that I could interact with the world.
When I came back to life I had a BIG HPPD. When I smoked weed I had experiances of Time stop and big hallucinations for about 30min to an hour which was probably a come back. That stayed for 6 months every time I smoked weed.
But the HPPD Is still there, well I kind of fuelled it by doing more than 100 various psychedelic trips and more than 150 LSA trips in 4 years (I am 19 now).

What you can do for a HPPD is get used to it, make it a part of you. Use it as an hypnotic to sleep, a distraction when you are bored, a way of seeing the world more beautiful.
Then it will not be a problem anymore it will be a part of you.
The good or bad thing in my case is that even by fuelling it with insane amount of trips and BIG doses like 6.5g of shroom or 560ug of REAL LSD the HPPD is constantly fading away.
I have about 1/10th of what I had and I feel it will nearly leave me in some years even If I continue to do LSD every week. It will not stay for life but that is not a problem if you get used to it and make it a part of you.
HPPD is no big deal its only a visual add.

I had the same fear as you the first 2 months then it became a part of me and I used it for pleasure, sleep and happiness. I am kind of sad it fades away gradually but I love life on its own and dont need it I just enjoy what I have. That is what life is about.

Chill out and find the good way of seeing what you have to enjoy your limited time on earth to the max.
I hope you find peace with it like I did and have a nice life.

Well since they closed LSD labs all around North America in 2000 and at the same time NBOMe serie was discovered, the acid world became a little more hard core since 25I-NBOMe is like 0,02$ the blotter when you buy 1000 blotters and LSD is about 6$ when you buy 100 blotters. Also NBOMes are dose insanely higher than LSD like 10 times the dose while its 1/4rth the potency so technically 1 blotter of 25I is about 2.5 blotters of real LSD in terms of potency. So now it is REALLY cheap and easy to sell 25I instead of LSD which makes it more avaible.

But I can't say that I am not hardcore psychedelic user because I have been doing psychedelics almost every week when I have them and never ran out of psychedelics more than 5 months in the last 4 years. I have done over 50 shroom trips, over 40 RC psilocin analogs, over 15 real LSD trips and over 150 LSA trips, but doing that made me more mature, more focused on school and I found my passion, chemistry and neurochemistry.
So I can't really say it was a bad Idea of me to do that because it took me off a road of doing nothing of my life to throw me in a road of becoming a chemist mostly psychopharmacologist and it gave me the ability to control my emotions and increase my memory, my focus, my ability to understand and motivate myself.
Indole based Psychedelics when used correctly are a gift of the world.

Not that surprising, as 15 is too young to safely use LSD. As has been mentioned, if you avoid drugs for a few years, eat healthy, exercise, etc., then it will probably go away with time.