❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How young is too young for sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikeGirl

Greenlighter
In your opinion, if a young guy and a young girl are mature and responsible, at what age do you think it is ok to start having sex?

sounds like a loaded question. why do you ask? what do you think? is this the 'real' question?

alasdair

Well, I could say 18, because that is when one is legally an adult. However, most people who are couples before that don't wait that long. I mean honestly I didn't voluntarily wait that long. I did, but I had tried unsuccessfully to have sex quite a few times prior to being of age. The girls I approached weren't interested, but if they had been I'd have lost my virginity before then for sure. I mean, I lost it when I was like 19, but yeah that's kind of a tough question. I can honestly say this is a question I don't have an answer to. I'd say that it happening before 16 or so often is a sign of serious issues yet to come down the road. It isn't always the case, but it often can be. Although if I had been more skilled with women at the time, I'd probably have lost it before then for sure. I just didn't really have the skills at the time to have any success, but if I did, I don't know how that would have gone for my life. It'd have been a very different life outcome for me I think. Of course, I'm a fuck up anyways, so I don't know. I don't have any real advice, but I'll say hold off if your under 18. Plus, if you are under 18, I don't think you should be on this forum either. Lots and lots of talk about drugs, obviously. I'll say that a lot of the discussions on these forums involve talk of ingesting various substances, and that's often much more dangerous than sex could ever be. Believe me if your under 18 you don't want to start fucking with drugs. I did, but it was definitely a mistake. I'm kinda nuts these days, not entirely saying it's because of the drugs....... but it definitely didn't help. So, for that reason, bluelight doesn't allow people under 18 to sign up for a bluelight account. It's in the terms of service, I think. I would strongly recommend not using drugs if you are under 18. I regret taking drugs before 18, and I think that the stuff I took when I was young altered the development of my brain in a way that might not have been good.

I'd say for purely practical advice, wait until you are 18 to have sex, if you haven't turned 18 yet.

Last edited:
the law is different in every country.

Well, the law is different in every state actually. However, if she is under 18, she is not supposed to be on bluelight. Plus, if she is questioning if she is old enough to have sex, she is definitely too young to use recreational drugs.

In your opinion, if a young guy and a young girl are mature and responsible, at what age do you think it is ok to start having sex?
I think the age varies. I also think that to much emphasis is placed on "when" and not "why". Sex is beautiful and natural. Some people develop earlier, some are late bloomers. The most important question, to me personally, is why. Are they having sex because they are in love? Or because they think they are supposed to? Or because their hormones are pulsing through them constantly, keeping them on the edge of need? In the end, the only people that can answer what age it is ok to have sex, are the people having sex. That being said, I had sex at 14, and I have always regretted it.

In your opinion, if a young guy and a young girl are mature and responsible..

How many young people do you know who fit that criteria. Mature and young don't go together. I think 16 is a reasonable age, which is the law in the UK, though I don't think I knew anyone at 16 who managed to have sex within the context of a proper relationship haha! It was all take it when you can get it.. everyone was so afraid of not having it or being left behind/being seen to be a virgin. Which is kind of sad really.

as long as youre around the same age, want to do it, both feel ready and are using a condom properly then really who gives a shit?

How many young people do you know who fit that criteria. Mature and young don't go together. I think 16 is a reasonable age, which is the law in the UK, though I don't think I knew anyone at 16 who managed to have sex within the context of a proper relationship haha! It was all take it when you can get it.. everyone was so afraid of not having it or being left behind/being seen to be a virgin. Which is kind of sad really.
I was curious about that too. Not sure if I've ever met any mature women I'd want to fuck. Definitely haven't dated one.

... though I don't think I knew anyone at 16 who managed to have sex within the context of a proper relationship haha!

huh? I lost my virginity at 15, and I was a in a committed relationship. am I in the minority here?

so let me get this straight, OP, you are saying that not even two consenting 15 year olds should be in a sexual relationship??

^ not the kind of basic mistake one expects from somebody who claims they'd make a great president?

:)

alasdair

this is not a great thread. everyone is different. in different countries they all have their own laws and customs, and history has shown that things change within a culture over the years 10's to hundreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.