how would i get hit harder

MDMARI

Bluelighter
I was wondering if you took two beans at the same time it would hit u a lot harder if u took one. Ive took two on new years, took one waited until i was comin down and took another one to get me back up. My friend took six the next day and he rolled for a long time. I was just wonderin if the initial hit would be more intense if u took two at the same time.

You betta believe it! I started taking 2 at one time about two months ago and will never go back. When taking 2 at once not only doesit hit you like ton of bricks but it also hits you much faster. The only bad part is that it hits so hard you usually need 10-15 minutes to figure out what the hell is going on. I usually just wander around for a little while or just sit in the fetal position before getting up and dancing the night away. I suggest always taking 2 at once. If you are going to consume 6 pills throughout the night take 2 to start then wait a few hrs then take 2 more.. you get the point. I'm almost ready for 3 at once but haven't gotten the nereve yet. let me know how it goes
Happy ROLLenium
omnE

MDMARI- Yes, it is more intense if you take 2 at once, but BEWARE your tolerance will build up at a much faster rate. That means you'll always have to take a least 2 at once to feel anything.
Omniplex- Please don't go to 3 at once. I did thinking it would make me feel that roll I used to feel, but it doesn't. When you up your limit to 3 at once, if you decide to eat more later in the night you have to eat at least take 3 again to feel any roll. This gets way too expensive!! Plus you will stop feeling that intense feeling in such a short while. Believe me it takes a longtime to bring your tolerance back down, even if you pre-load with 5-HTP.

i read somewhere on this board that it takes 2 weeks to get your seratonin levels back to normal. Where can i get more info on this?

Oh yeah, double dropping rules.
True, it does up your tolerance, but I'd personally rather do it less often, but get hit harder.
Remember, it's quality not quantity that counts....