• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How well does xanax ease a coke comedown for you guys?

arksenu

Bluelighter
From what I heard xanax is hailed as the king for helping with stimulant comedowns.

So I tried taking a 2 mg bar after doing blow for a couple hours (note I've done xanax before this).

I'm pretty sure it did help but nonetheless I still had to deal with moderate anxiety. The other effects of xanax were still present though (extremely impaired motor skills), so I guess I must have overdone the coke?

Is this the same for anyone else here?

Yeah maybe you overdid the coke, how much did you do? I've never done coke but when i take too much amp or comedown from a binge xanax will at the very least get rid of the feeling that my heart is beating out of my chest. It will also cure most of the anxiety.

Be careful, if you are coming down from a hefty binge and think "i'll just use more xanax then normal" you could just throw yourself into a blackout. I can't see a blackout going very well while you're full of cocaine.

I find that more than anything else some healthy meals and a full nights rest helps best for stimulant comedowns. I find it pretty easy to sleep on stimulants but i know that some people don't so that could present a problem.

Putting as much time between your last line/puff and the xanax makes a big difference to me. Trying to shut down while still flying is just a waste and a danger. If I get a couple hours at least of comedown time then I only need half as much xanax.

^ I have to agree with FH that some food helps and of course sleep that isn't forced from too much xanax.

Xanax works wonders for me. Just put a 2mg bar in my mouth when I'm done my coke and before I know it I'm asleep. I agree with Jekyl that you want to make sure you are coming down before you take the xanax.