• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

How we should destroy the unkown - weird - ( tags yas bcz ppl

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
still dont know cuz they live on the internet, post their lives etc. This is the first step all virtual communications or at least have platforms without commentary or to be limited. Some people really do found themselves through the big library called ''Google'', it's useful though can't deny. What's wrong instead well isn't all these but what I guess dk so it may be a childhood trauma somehow and had that of freedom to explore this without livin those moments, learned lessons through motor searchs, generation Z. We grew up to some of their tools that they use now, not all these fashion designs stuffs what was were some Nintendo can't mention the komodo and the Butterfly, Gameboy bla bla, all of us mostly had Althons, then p4 the socket wasn't okay they got through I and them at FX. Evolutions gents in our eyes, though they didn't glow THAT MUCH FOR US, we weren't addicted to internet when we got all that Dial-Up apex shit you know yas maybe aye.

Now I have faults, I ain't perfect but these behiavour errors aren't spoken up, what it's shit isn't blue. So my advice would be to remind yourself that you do not belong here, you belong in nature. You were adapted to these weird structures know as buildings, roads , cars, bikes or even skates from our ancestors, Egyptians, they had psyhedelics at their nose and knew the truth. Some people that live in their own head a lot may experience a weird feel in the back of the head sometimes like a knock type or at least have colored dots around eyes. The 2nd it's special because it's unique & the 1 is the truth. We discovered them for bout hundreds yrs so this show us as a failure to our ancestors and what they're plan was with all these predictions, weird we may never know, what we can know it's that you read all these, got confused and get high

Curly%2BHoward%2BBack%2BFrom%2BThe%2BFront%2B1943.gif

See the impact MDMA abuse, being an Amerikan & playing Goa Trance has upon you kids!!!!
Let this be a warning to you all!!!!