How was your New Years?! Post your Y2K adventures here!

Went to Origin in Jack London Square, Oakland. A nice smaller party of about 1000 with plenty of room to move! There were 2 massives in the neighborhood that expected 20,000 people so this was a nice alternative. Ate 3 beans that did the trick but a wicked comedown
frown.gif
Everyone, including the security was so cool, Mars and MysterE led us into the Millenium with some phat beats and an awesome laser show. Thomas Trouble kept us buzzing all night long. Thank you Stacy for providing such a wonderful location and vibe for the past few years!
Happy new year everyone!
-SFRaver
smile.gif

...e_rep and I ate a lot of beans...
...........and did a buttload of K....
...................There was more I'm sure.......

NYC - Vinyl - Special Trnas party the biggest ever in the states - the place had decoration all over the walls - between the Dj's there was Astral Projection, Deedrah, Space cat and an amazing live performance by SUN project which came up on stage as alians and the crowd was hypnotized !!! AMAZING - of course the fact the i took 2 E's saw nothing happens then took 3 Liquid acid (yep i know crazy - and i will never do it again) made it more amazing then possible - the painting moved i was floating in them - the tracks of the Dj's were journey's and the hole room was alive - it lasted 23 hours almost !!! at some point you say enough - but can't get out of it - Hey people - something else then E LOL
smile.gif

Well thanxs to Tsunami-Trance (the organizers) and special thanx to SUN project which their music will never sound the same after that night !!
SpecilK

NYE I tripped out at a bar in Windsor on some shroomies. The real fun was on NYD, I went to Hello 2000 in Detroit. It was a fairly small venue but nice. I was with a friend from work his girlfriend and this other girl who I became really good friends with over the course of the night and the next day. I had some good pills and I gave some away to my new friend cause I was feeling so good, then I found some more out in the parking lot, but I gotta test them out with one of those EZ-Test Kits. Can't just eat everything I find on the ground, ya know. Anyways, we stayed at the party till the kicked us out, danced for hours, we had a good 5 hour massage session, which totally kicked ass. Met all kinds of cool people, I got a hook-up for somebody to do the lights at my party and I got a venue to check out so it was a productive night overall. I could go on and on about every little thing that happened but I won't right now, it's just to much to read. Hope everyone had a great new year.
PEACE
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

Welcome 2000 in Melbourne rocked. Popped red FILAs and didn't stop dancing for six hours, and then hornyness set in. I think the kind of sex you have new years, hints to you the kind of sex your gonna have all year 'round. I'm a lucky girl. After all that sex, popped another half of a FILA, and rocked at Summadayze all over again,and then a few hours later, with a NYE. It was okay to begin with, that was until the trees began doing strange things with their branches to people. Reminding myself that it was just the drugs, I sat back and tried to enjoy it, and then with the music they began dancing. Oh man - it was trippy. LOVED IT. And to end the day - more SEX!! YEAHHHHH! Happy New Year to ALL!

New Years 2000 was the absolute shit!!! My friends and I went to Orlando, FL where two of my friends live. We got intoxicated and took a cab to Church Street. That place was crazy!!! I was so messed up, me and one of my friends split a pill(E) in front of everyone! Stupid move, but oh well. We danced our asses off, and I must say, provided a lot of entertainment for the crowd on the elevated whatever it was!!! Happy 2000!!!
Jamie

only took 1 pill but it was good, because i ended up bein the only one at the house party rollin, everyone else tripped, i danced alot to some good house music and some pure funk! i love that stuff, nuttin too exciting happened, i think i scared a lot of people when i started yelling "THIS IS MY MILLENIUM" to my friends and also some total strangers. it was great and i bonded with some old friends hope everyone elses was kool too.
plur
tram

WondErFul thanks for asking. See post under
"RuRu's New Years "GEE" Bash" ........ A report from
the host........
P*L*U*R
------------------
Bliss Bliss
"I want to know what your feeling. There are some things you can't hide. I want to know what your thinking. Tell me whats on your mind"

Hi all! My NYE was a wonderful experience I shall not forget! I was with THE GREATEST PEOPLE, My Sweet Sister--(I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH)! & Many other friends I haven't seen in a while. my sister pulled together this mad party--got in touch of all my friends and totally surprised me, lifted my spirits and brought me back in tune with my soul that recently had been attacked by another! It started at around 10pm, at J's, 2 Buddas, 1 tab, a flow of whippets, 1 cap of G, (I can't remember when all of these were consumed) 1 Y2K, 1 Teletubbie, 1 line of PURE H-(my first time), and GEE, if that wasn't everything then I forgot N*E*THING else! PHAT Music, Lights, Fireworks, the floating trampoline--Ha,ha,ha! Everything was great!
Even though none there were bluelighters except for me, they are truly the greatest people in my life! NYE for me, brought me many memories of who I was as a child up to now---Thanks for healing my wings SIS! I hope that everyone else experienced at least half the Joy, Love, and Spiritual enlightenment as I and everyone with me that evening/morning did! Thanks for asking Ashke!
smile.gif

Her flight was stormy, her grasp weakened by the wind,
but the purple, glittered dove healed her wings once again!
PLUR*
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Skye, the Bleu Butterfly*
------------------
You are what you have been, and will become how you react to all that surrounds you!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Skye (edited 04 January 2000).]

hey everyone
Glad to hear most of you had a good new year. I went to Las Vegas for what I thought would be a phat party but it wasn't all I thought it would be. There were no fireworks and a guy fell off a lightpole and died within 20 feet of me right before the new year, but amazingly I still had a good time. Those Buddhas work wonders. Despite everything I was still unable to take the huge grin off my face and neither could my friends. The vibe was almost like a rave on the3 strip because no one was fighting but they were all showing each other love. It was very PLUR. I wouldn't trade in the whole experience for anything. If any of you have ever been to Mardi Gras, it had a little bit of that too. I heard the chant "Show your tits," way too much. Not that I minded
smile.gif

Happy new year to all of you. May it be safe for you and those you love and bring you all the happiness in the world.
~LD~