• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing How unhealthy is it to spin weed in a water bong everyday for 10 years

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any experience im just wondering because I'm thinking about getting a bong but my lungs are kinda bad I cough up every morning and didn't know if like 1 or 2 bong hits a day would be that bad I'm probably not gonna do it and just stick to rolling but just wanted to hear everyone's opinion.

Water does not filter the Tars and Toxins , but it does filter the particles in my experience as they get left on the water. The only positive health benefit from using a bong would be that you can enjoy cannabis without using tobacco as a mixer for a joint or rolling papers themself.

Buy a Glass Bong and some Isoproponyl alcohol 99% ideally to clean it . I would highly recommend using a vaporizer such as Arizer V Tower Desktop (new version silicone not PVC whip) or the Mighty however they are expensive but they pay for themselves in the long run.

Also the use of a Bong or Vaporizer ends the cycle 'ritual' that most people enjoy and take pride in which is joint and blunt rolling that is very habitual behaviour and thats also why people toke more .
Got myself a mini 15cm bong and a 25cm bong for using with my vape. Smooth and very enjoyable

I personally found that bongs overall just made me smoke WAY more so over time I reverted back to one hitters and pipes.

I smoked out of a bong for like 4yrs straight when I did. I also felt like I was hacking up more simply cuz I was smoking more. With bongs I had no problem putting .3g of top shelf Cannabis and ripping it down in one go.

Just my experience,
-GC

my lungs do much better with a bong as opposed to rolling or bowls

i recommend you try it out to see - everybody's different

flower vape is the way to go if you wanna be really nice to your lungs

my lungs do much better with a bong as opposed to rolling or bowls

i recommend you try it out to see - everybody's different

flower vape is the way to go if you wanna be really nice to your lungs
yeah I have wanted a vape for ages the reason I'm worried about going back to using a bong is because my lungs are already so fucked up especially the last 3 months from smoking heroin, cigarettes and weed

I hack and wheeze on a vaporizer but a little one hit bubbler and almost never have an issue.

For me the particles are the issue. I've been on oral dose for 11 years but thanks to government lockdowns and floods I havent had Oil for a while and have had to smoke flower.

I hack and wheeze on a vaporizer but a little one hit bubbler and almost never have an issue.

For me the particles are the issue. I've been on oral dose for 11 years but thanks to government lockdowns and floods I havent had Oil for a while and have had to smoke flower.
this is another reason why i prefer a water bong but it does take away some of the flavour (not the effect though at least)

However as for particles and smoking, you are probably inhaling just as much particles through a joint, combustion causes extremely fine particles which even a hepa filter cannot effectively capture or reduce

I wouldn't smoke a joint, must be the worst way for me to smoke. I love the taste of the vape but it kills me hacking. Water bong or bubbler and I'm golden.

Edibles has been far easier, My loving dealer has sent me a bag of trim. My regular trim supplier may be flooded but certainly cant be reached. You know there's really a disaster when you can't buy drugs.

I started using bongs ~2010. Found I could get nigher, quicker. Flower vapes never cut it for me and since I can’t roll worth shit I avoided joints. Vapes, yes.

Had to throw out all my glass when I moved (even though it’s legal I did not want to carry my bongs with me on a flight). So when I got to my new place I went to buy weed and a bong. But….no bongs in a small town of 7500 in Nova Scotia - so currently pre rolls and vapes.

Have had my lungs checked regularly over the past 5 years since I’ve been on dialysis. No issues with lung capacity or wheezing/crackling.

But then, I stopped smoking ciggies ~1998 and have never mixed weed w/tobacco.

Tom

You should try concentrates in a bong with like 5 stainless steel screen layers in the bowl. That's the cleanest easiest shit ever and much better than weed smoke imo. The multiple layers helps the concentrate stick and get boiled / burnt off gotta make sure ur screens are ss though.

I vape bong dry herb daily
Around 0.5g - 1g a day (strength dependant)

It helps me to focus and function better.
Acts as a decongestant and pain killer for my stimulant damaged nasal passages lol

are you talking about a vape pen or vaping flower?

are you talking about a vape pen or vaping flower?
Flower pen, my bad I should have specified.

I have used vape pens rarely, because there were some early issues reported in media I didn't adapt as quickly. I haven't had issue with these.

Because I was almost a senior when I started using weed I was "Old man" hesitant, some of my media implanted beliefs have taken effort to remove.

i used to hack on a flower vape until i got the temperature right

it sometimes makes me sneeze

I started using bongs ~2010. Found I could get nigher, quicker. Flower vapes never cut it for me and since I can’t roll worth shit I avoided joints. Vapes, yes.

Had to throw out all my glass when I moved (even though it’s legal I did not want to carry my bongs with me on a flight). So when I got to my new place I went to buy weed and a bong. But….no bongs in a small town of 7500 in Nova Scotia - so currently pre rolls and vapes.

Have had my lungs checked regularly over the past 5 years since I’ve been on dialysis. No issues with lung capacity or wheezing/crackling.

But then, I stopped smoking ciggies ~1998 and have never mixed weed w/tobacco.

Tom
I can't have weed without tobacco unfortunately I'm just to used to mixing it can't enjoy it without it, where I'm from in the UK everyone mixes it with tobacco in spliffs we brits are just tight cheap asses who wanna get the most bang for our buck this is the main reason everyone mixes weed and tobacco because without the tobacco it doesn't burn as fast you have to put like twice as much weed in and the tobacco adds to the high imo when it comes to bongs it's not as common but it's stikl common enough for some people myself included to sprinkle a little bit on the bowl you get mad headrush to 😄 speaking of weed my grans just got some but she's 5 miles away so won't be able to get it until tomorrow sadly, still at least I'll have something to look foward to though xD

I was a spliff person at point in my life. Previously used cigarettes and made the switch to twisting after going over seas and continued doing so when I returned to the states.

It's a hard core ritual thing for many people I understand. The two go together really well. I gave up the tobacco part first and several years down the road now also don't smoke flower.

To conserve you can obviously use a one hitter but the ritual of rolling a spliff and smoking it is 100000 times better I understand. Maybe start by reducing the amount of spliffs you use and supplement with tiny bowls. Have an end goal in mind such as maybe not using tobacco.