• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to use this oxy??

menidiatis

Bluelighter

If I cut this will it still be XR?

If the answer is no, is it safe to take this whole for someone who smokes 3 G heroin a day (let s assume only 10% purity though dealer claims 50% )

My goal is to use this at 1700 so it prevents withdrawals till 1000 the next day but I don't want to be obliterated by it

To put it another way, what would happen if an opiate naive person would swallow this whole?

Last edited:

I figured just now, is it fake???

It does not write OP or OC on the back side?? Someone please help?

I cannot say (nor can anyone to be honest) if it is fake from pictures alone. IF it was in such a fine and professional packaging like the initial photo, I highly doubt it however but can still be wrong.

This isn't HR, but I always just tried it lol. You shouldn't just because I said that I took gambles on pills consistently throughout my drug addict career. That's a high dose... so if you do try it please split it up with a razor blade or something to make the dose more accordingly. Don't know your tolerance to this stuff... but could be the worst time ever to take the whole thing in a go. The poor souls who swallowed the original OC80 Purdue formula thinking, "it's sooooo tiny! It'll barely get me high."

... moment of silence for them.

If your tolerance is high to heroin--yes I would assume so. But that's one X factor inconsistently varied substance versus a consistently measured dose in a pill. You're not going to die as a heroin user, but we cannot tell you how high it will be for you. :ROFLMAO:

I cannot say (nor can anyone to be honest) if it is fake from pictures alone. IF it was in such a fine and professional packaging like the initial photo, I highly doubt it however but can still be wrong.

This isn't HR, but I always just tried it lol. You shouldn't just because I said that I took gambles on pills consistently throughout my drug addict career. That's a high dose... so if you do try it please split it up with a razor blade or something to make the dose more accordingly. Don't know your tolerance to this stuff... but could be the worst time ever to take the whole thing in a go. The poor souls who swallowed the original OC80 Purdue formula thinking, "it's sooooo tiny! It'll barely get me high."

... moment of silence for them.

If your tolerance is high to heroin--yes I would assume so. But that's one X factor inconsistently varied substance versus a consistently measured dose in a pill. You're not going to die as a heroin user, but we cannot tell you how high it will be for you. :ROFLMAO:
I crushed it into powder and mix with water and it became a viscous gel

But it does not write OP in the back, and the actual teva pill on the internet I found picture, write 80 in front (not OX 80) and OP in the back (while this has nothing)

So extremely suspicious

I crushed it into powder and mix with water and it became a viscous gel

But it does not write OP in the back, and the actual teva pill on the internet I found picture, write 80 in front (not OX 80) and OP in the back (while this has nothing)

So extremely suspicious

I mean maybe. The packaging doesn't entirely determine the drug content at all. It's pretty hard to replicate that I'd think. Sometimes companies just start doing different things with packaging for whatever reason and some years they change the external appearance.

But I can instantly tell the difference between real oxy and something more like fent. I've had pressed fent pills. If its not opiates at all it most likely will just be a dud.. if it feels better than oxy or a little bit more scratchy and noddy I'll know its fent most likely. If its like rat poison lol... bad day and no high.