• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc How to tell crack cocaine is real

It should break up with your fingers. It should taste a bit bitter and not like soap or sugar..

And it makes cracking noises when you smoke it.

There are definitely some tricks out there that might help you make a more informed purchase, but the only way to know for sure is to have it tested I'm afraid.

Going back 10 years, a Dutch friend mentioned something called 'supermix' or 'turbomix' which was specifically intended to be cut into crack. Another friend carried out some proper instrumental analysis and it was nothing more than the ethyl ether of paracetamol (antipyrine? I forget the name) but it possessed physical and chemical properties with crack and was worth quite a lot of money in it's own right. Not a field I would wish to be in.

If you throw a 20 rock on the pipe and smoke it like there is no tomorrow, and you instantly throw up, that's the best crack I ever had. It literally made me throw up all night long. But it made me so incredibly dopamine high it was unexplainable.

taste it a bit of it, and if it numbs your tongue then its the real thing

ive never tried it, but i tried tasting some on my tongue when i was little, because i didint know what to do with it and it indeed numbed my tongue

taste it a bit of it, and if it numbs your tongue then its the real thing

ive never tried it, but i tried tasting some on my tongue when i was little, because i didint know what to do with it and it indeed numbed my tongue

Yea but it could also be another numbing agent also

Best There is pink and pasty, and hasn't been processed to a salt. It's