• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How to take uk heroin without snorting (first time please see post below)

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
of h i decided to score some earlier brought someone else a bag and they got me one im only saving the h for emergencies like if all the chemists are closed and im in real bad pain would it be worth putting a lil h in a spliff or sniffing it, i dont want to chase it off foil to much hassle plus the smell would get me in a lot of trouble my family would probably know straight away what it is atleast in a spliff i can go outside to the bins smoke it have some chewing gum and come back

edit Im not gonna take it yet but i wanna know how to take it if worse comes to worse..

Last edited by a moderator:
nope, heroin has a really low bioavailability. your only options are smoking, snorting or shooting up.
be safe read all the guides before doing anything

Smoking in a spiff is probably your best bet if you don't want to use foil. Although it's quite wasteful (to an addict), it can be very effective. If you've got a 10 bag, put no more than a quarter of it in your spiff - try to spread it evenly along the length. Take 3 or 4 tokes at a time them wait a minute or two to see how you feel. Weed potentiates heroin so you might find you can't finish the spiff, so put it out and save for later. It's a lovely combo, but try not to enjoy it too much...

Brother, if this is your first time using heroin PLEASE be careful. Just using that one time can change your entire life (for the worst).

As an opiate addict myself, using Heroin was one of the worst decisions of my life... I thought I could control myself by just using once a week, but that quickly changed to several times a day, every day. Thankfully I'm detoxing right now. Im not a religious person, but opiates are literally the devil.

Be careful!

Brother, if this is your first time using heroin PLEASE be careful. Just using that one time can change your entire life (for the worst).

As an opiate addict myself, using Heroin was one of the worst decisions of my life... I thought I could control myself by just using once a week, but that quickly changed to several times a day, every day. Thankfully I'm detoxing right now. Im not a religious person, but opiates are literally the devil.

Be careful!
True dat! Took me 10 years to drift into addiction, took me another 20 to get back out. It's really not worth it...

Smoking in a spiff is probably your best bet if you don't want to use foil. Although it's quite wasteful (to an addict), it can be very effective. If you've got a 10 bag, put no more than a quarter of it in your spiff - try to spread it evenly along the length. Take 3 or 4 tokes at a time them wait a minute or two to see how you feel. Weed potentiates heroin so you might find you can't finish the spiff, so put it out and save for later. It's a lovely combo, but try not to enjoy it too much...
Will anyone be able to smell it on my breath after if so would an extra mint be sufficent to hide it?

Mints and heroin brother? That’s like talking about crack and oatmeal. The smell should be the least of your concerns.

Actually its the most of my concerns :) in all seriousness though if you dont want to answer my question dont post please as its just rude.

The marijuana smell is going to be stronger, more noticeable and linger around for longer on your breathe than the smell of the heroin. Exactly how noticeable and for how long is hard to say.

As long as you aren't kissing anyone or breathing heavily towards them then I doubt most would notice. Besides most 'normal' people aren't going to know what heroin breathe smells like, but if you are that worried then after smoking wash your face, brush your teeth/tounge and then use mouthwash, mints or gum.

The marijuana smell is going to be stronger, more noticeable and linger around for longer on your breathe than the smell of the heroin. Exactly how noticeable and for how long is hard to say.

As long as you aren't kissing anyone or breathing heavily towards them then I doubt most would notice. Besides most 'normal' people aren't going to know what heroin breathe smells like, but if you are that worried then after smoking wash your face, brush your teeth/tounge and then use mouthwash, mints or gum.

Ok thanks you see the thing is my folks know what it smells like because their has been some drug abuse history etc so even the slightest whiff i mean i know what it smells like and its pretty distinctive what if it got on my clothes I know im bring a bit paranoid but no one knows that im addicted so if they found out i would be devastated id rather snort it, but im scared of overdosing... Plus some people say uk brown shouldn't be sniffed so im not sure im gonna use it microdose to treat any pain i have etc ill tell you what though if i could get codeine as easily as h i wouldn't have this problem i took 1500 mg earlier today because my crohns and 12 hours after laying down for a bit i feel like its still peeking sadly though this isn't sustainable on my current dose and my doctor has msde clear he doesn't want me at a higher dose winch i tried to argue but secretly im grateful he didn't take me off them btw for the record i get 100 codeine phosphate tablets every 12.5 days my daily dose is "two tablets 4 times daily" this used to be fine i still went over it like an idiot

then when i was in real pain from my crohns i had to take even more since then i had to take atleeast 590mg until the oast few weeks when i went from 500mg to be 2000+ mg 3750mg at one point only when i get my prescripton ofcourwe im not gonna cwe all those tablets and at this dose like i said above it feels like it used to and i know my tolerance will go up but that dont matter because i cant sustain it anyway my best run was probably up to nearly 10 grams of codeine i shit you not i had got lots of cocodomal off a friend got my prescription spent half the day extracting all the tablets then spent the next 5 days like a zombie my cousin said I wasn't breathing at all in my sleepn but when he shouted me i wouod be mumbling i chalked it up to sleep apnea i have a lock on my door but i forgot to lock it i had lots of my shit lying arou d but my cousins sound he wouldn't grass

But dan you see why im resorting to saving a bag of H plus i figured if my tolerance is so high to codeine surely the H cant be that different?

Hey Pete,

I don't know about snorting heroin #3, I've never come across it. Probably wouldn't absorb well since it's the freebase, if I understand correctly.

If you are worried about overdosing with riskier routes and do not want to vaporize it (because of the smell) you might consider using it orally. It's definelty not the most efficient way to use it, though, but it does work. It pretty much just changes back to morphine before it hits the brain though, so if you swallow heroin it would be just like taking morphine orally.

One thing to be aware of is the risk of the heroin being cut with fentanyl or a fentanyl analogue. I don't know how common that is in your area, but over here it's almost a safe bet to say all heroin is contaminated these days. Be careful.

Ok so UK means it's probably #3 (base heroin). Which I don't think is very good for snorting. But you should be able to smoke it.

As I said when you asked this question on the other thread, my experience is almost exclusively shooting #4 heroin, so this isnt something I'm as familiar with. But I'd be kinda surprised if smoked heroin had a smell that's that distinctive. I could be way off here, the heroin we get in Australia could be quite different in composition to what you have, but I'm a little skeptical since it's a powdered chemical rather than burnt plant matter.

I've never noticed much of a distinctive noticeable smell from say, smoked methamphetamine. But I am a cigarette smoker so maybe my sense of smell isn't as good as some people's.

Also, I've never found heroin to taste particularly distinctive apart from that usual opioid bitterness, so again I'm a little skeptical that it would smell that noticeably if you smoked it. But again, limited experience here.

But since smoking it would be safer, and easier to do, I suggest that if you're going to use it you find a way to do that rather than snorting it.

EDIT: I just replied to your other post in the "Should I try heroin" thread, since you included some details there that aren't in this thread, I replied with some additional information.

Last edited: