• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to Take MDMA?

StickToYourGuns

Bluelighter
My friend gave me the rest of his MDMA. It came in whitish/clear crystal form, but he crushed it up into powder because he said he likes to roll blunts and sprinkle a little on top, or pack some in his cigarettes. I am not interested in smoking this and have also heard that smoking MDMA burns most of the active chemicals out anyway. That being said, what would be my best route of administration? I have already tested this product by the way, and it is in fact MDMA, MDA, or MDE (I used a marquis test and it turned from purple to black).

I measured the amount left and it weighs .6 grams (with the bag). For a little background on me, I am a 32-year-old male and weigh 164lbs. I have rolled several times in the past, but it has been a good 15+ years, and I've always popped ex-pills; never had it in actual crystal or powder form.

So, my questions are: how would I consume this, and how much should I take? Do I just eat it? Parachute/bomb it? Mix it with some orange juice?

Also: I take 15mg of Mirtazapine every night; would this be an issue or cause serotonin syndrome?

Mdma always oral, I tried it one time rectally but it needed around 45min for the comeup (empty colon). Don’t know why this is the case with mdma, everything Else starts after 7minutes when dosed rectally. Does anyone has experience with dosing mdma rectally?

This page has recommended dosages

My friend gave me the rest of his MDMA. It came in whitish/clear crystal form, but he crushed it up into powder because he said he likes to roll blunts and sprinkle a little on top, or pack some in his cigarettes. I am not interested in smoking this and have also heard that smoking MDMA burns most of the active chemicals out anyway. That being said, what would be my best route of administration? I have already tested this product by the way, and it is in fact MDMA, MDA, or MDE (I used a marquis test and it turned from purple to black).

I measured the amount left and it weighs .6 grams (with the bag). For a little background on me, I am a 32-year-old male and weigh 164lbs. I have rolled several times in the past, but it has been a good 15+ years, and I've always popped ex-pills; never had it in actual crystal or powder form.

So, my questions are: how would I consume this, and how much should I take? Do I just eat it? Parachute/bomb it? Mix it with some orange juice?

Also: I take 15mg of Mirtazapine every night; would this be an issue or cause serotonin syndrome?

Attempting to smoke MDMA is a waste of drugs.

Best thing to do is crush your pills/crystal and dissolve in water. If you're a pussy that can't handle the taste then flavourings can be added.

To me, snorting is also a waste. I've never tried boofing so can't comment on that, but coming up on a solid oral dose simply cannot be beaten...

Best thing to do is crush your pills/crystal and dissolve in water. If you're a pussy that can't handle the taste then flavourings can be added.

To me, snorting is also a waste. I've never tried boofing so can't comment on that, but coming up on a solid oral dose simply cannot be beaten...

That’s about it.

Parachuting it in a twist of tissue or toilet paper and a gulp of juice or water works fine. Personally I measure out a dose into an empty gelatin capsule and swallow that. You can buy a jar of empty ones or empty out from some other supplement or vitamin you might have.

Why do ppl always go to the extreme and wanna smoke or snort their drugs? It just hits harder but it's mostly a waste, cant they just fking swallow their drugs? Fking junkies man....or at least put em up their arses 😆

Parachuting it in a twist of tissue or toilet paper and a gulp of juice or water works fine. Personally I measure out a dose into an empty gelatin capsule and swallow that. You can buy a jar of empty ones or empty out from some other supplement or vitamin you might have.
U have no idea how many "ignorant ppl have looked at me as if I was a freak for parachuting mdma at raves" they ask me like isn't it dangerous for ur body to swallow the paper? while doing a bump of coke...... I was like ok....🙃

Would it be safe to mix some in a shot of liquor? And do you think it's better to take a lot at once and roll hard, or to micro dose and keep your roll going for longer?

I also took 6 mg of 5-HTP last night (they're in the sleep gummies that I take); would this cause serotonin syndrome if I took some MDMA tonight? Or should I wait a few days first?

You're better off taking a larger to start and then maybe redose half again as much as hour or two in if you wish to keep it going

I think I'm going to skip the MDMA tonight; I took 5-HTP last night before bed... and I don't wanna risk serotonin syndrome.

I think I'm going to skip the MDMA tonight; I took 5-HTP last night before bed... and I don't wanna risk serotonin syndrome.

I'm no pharmacologist, but I seriously doubt that taking 5-HTP the night before will cause serotonin syndrome.

5-HTP is a serotonin precursor that can help elevate serotonin levels, but it needs time to work. This is a natural process.

But serotonin syndrome isn't caused by healthy levels of serotonin, it's caused by combining potent serotonin releasing agents that dump way too much serotonin into the synapses and when one or more of those releasing agents also exhibits MAOI activity - e.g. AMT.

Last edited:
Have heard any sort of ssri/snri cancels out the effect of the mdma. Never mixed them, maybe others have experience or can direct to another thread but I think I read that it can give u serotonin syndrome

Eat it if u do take it and you want to take enough then a wee re-dose for later. Pre-make your parachutes with thin rolling paper? I usually get pills so don't know bout weighing and stuff lol. Stay safe and hope u have a great time 🙂

Last edited: