• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice how to take a tasteful dick pic (nsfw)

l41n

Bluelighter
just wondering if there’s any tips and tricks to take a good dick pic

if you wanna post examples where it’s done right, go ahead.

tanks

just wondering if there’s any tips and tricks to take a good dick pic

if you wanna post examples where it’s done right, go ahead.

tanks
Oh my god, the pic collectors have even shown up here on bluelight.

A tasteful dick pic is impossible, imo. I despise them. Now a tasteful nude, that is something else altogether. Just seeing an isolated penis is gross to me, even if I like the man.

Best way to do it is to show it indirectly, clothed, and only if requested. I've never sent one unsolicited, only when explicitly requested by women (which has only happened a few times in my life), but all of those times I actually sent them clothed pictures (like the profile/shape of it in my underwear, etc). All recipients were pleased with this format, and if anything it is more sexually arousing to them as it increases the sexual tension (even if they've already seen it).

I remember the first request or two I tried taking an actual dick pic unclothed, and looking at the resulting picture i thought there was some shocking/aggressive about it, kind of disturbing in a way. So I decided, let me try through the underwear, and the result was superior

That sounds much more arousing. But I’d still want to see the whole body & face in the frame, personally.

Yeah, I've only ever sent full body shots and those get good reviews....but never unsolicited, because that's just fucked and no one gives a fuck. I have a lot of girlfriends and I can't think of one who ever enjoyed a dick pic.