View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to take 1p-LSD Blotters

Steve79

Greenlighter
Hi I have aquired 5 x 1p-LSD blotters and although this may seem a dumb question but are they to be taken as per an acid tab i.e.Sublibually or are they better to swallow whole. The reason I ask is I took 1 x 100ug blotter under the tongue, waited for about an hour or so and then repeated - to no effect. These were from one of the main 2 RC companies that I have used over the last 7 or 8 years so quality should be at least reasonable.

Is there a better ROA to give me the jollies that I was hoping for. I have 5 left but want to experience the effects as I have loved its big brother many years ago in my student hay days.

Tried the search bot but couldn't find the answer to my question.

I am on 20mg of olanzapine and 30mg mirtazapine daily - could this be blocking any effects?

Thanks in advance for your time in answering this question.

Happy days to all.

Steve %)

Is there a better ROA to give me the jollies that I was hoping for. I have 5 left but want to experience the effects as I have loved its big brother many years ago in my student hay days.

I am on 20mg of olanzapine and 30mg mirtazapine daily - could this be blocking any effects?

Happy days to all.

Steve %)

I took both medications long time ago, mirtazapine is Remeron is some pharmacy and olanzapine = Zyprexa.
As far as I know they don´t block anything..just increase your weight..IME

That might be a good way to make sure it isn't changing to LSD, by letting it absorb through your mouth. However, I would chew it up to get the compound out of the blotter and into your saliva and keep the saliva under your tougue (swishing it a around now and then to make sure most of it contacts the blood vessels). Just sitting the blotter under your tongue probably wouldn't do much good. Another good way might be to get the crystal form and cut it with an inert powder (grinding and mixing it well) and then snort it.