View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! How To store Shrooms Properly

Pill Clinton

Bluelighter
So, I have a question I'm kind of new to the storage of πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„ I have collected like four bags (all small amounts) but still it doesn't bother me to have them in air tight 58-62% Humidity bags or I'm wondering about a Jar to dodge lol certain things as you may have guessed I DGAF about leaving them in the bags or in a jar but I'm wondering any thoughts or any tips would be widely respected thanks in advance to you to all!

Make sure they really are cracker dry. Store in an airtight glass jar with a package of freshly dehydrated silica. Do not eat the silica.

you want 0% humidity. not 58-62 like herb. get dessicant packs from amazon or around the house. seal the shrooms in with the packets using vac bags or airtight glass jars.

if they're bending or smell like feet, toss them in the oven on lowest possible setting with the door open for a few hours until they crack and smell like cardboard

even then every time you open the container moist air gets in and degrades them a little. portion out what you'll need for the next month or season or whatever and seal the rest away

you want 0% humidity. not 58-62 like herb. get dessicant packs from amazon or around the house. seal the shrooms in with the packets using vac bags or airtight glass jars.

if they're bending or smell like feet, toss them in the oven on lowest possible setting with the door open for a few hours until they crack and smell like cardboard

even then every time you open the container moist air gets in and degrades them a little. portion out what you'll need for the next month or season or whatever and seal the rest away
God Bless my Friend!

Make sure they really are cracker dry. Store in an airtight glass jar with a package of freshly dehydrated silica. Do not eat the silica.
lol of course not I've been around the block enough to know not to eat the silica lol thanks bud

put them in a dehydrator, cracker dry, then vacuum seal them.

Vaccum sealed cracker dry shrooms can last a very very long time