• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How to stop binging and thinking aboutgettng high when only have y dose

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I never take an extra tablets no one beleivesthat or buy heroin since being o risperidone fora weak peopp say i look es kackerdwithout uetiapine.
nd no wonder i beig manicc i thoght he gave me oe mg pills been taking 0.five took 1 mgysterday n feei better.
I had bad thoughts this wek co of that and ended upbyi hundred uuid worh of pills whih has skited e neearly aain.
Iwas eant to be buying a tv and fucing xbox
took oxyy for five dysstraght,M I go gabapetins andcodeie and saved three sixtymg tbs if i took the lst mmorhine now
Woudlm tper start start wen the orphine ha wore off
I have got twenty eight 30mg codeine and bout six six hudred g tabs aybe afew nore.
how should I dose thi if I need forty mg to fel alright high and good pain relief, Iglad I got stuff to get throgh the withdrw nd wht arent tramaol.
fucedmy new year resolution up aready just had suicidl thoughts abot pip ad six year sice best frienddied

alo unrelate queSTion

Hew much coeine and how mch orphine I can take forty mg oxy and sixty mg ophine and jus looknoral
I feel if risperidone hastopped my rls then be easier

Last edited:
Hezman you said before that you are having problems with your keyboard? You should really replace it if this is so, your posts are getting very difficult to read.

If this is not a keyboard issue then you should really consider spending a few minutes proof reading and correcting your posts for mistakes before hitting the post button. We don't expect you to have perfect spelling and grammar in every post but posts should atleast be marginally understandable...

If this isnt a keyboard issue i think you might really need help dude. Im worried for you. You mention risperidone and it seems like it helped a little? Maybe you can ask your doctor about upping the dose. Or if taking it is the issue due to being disorganized (hey we all are kinda disorganized lol) maybe you can ask about invega which lasts like a month as a shot.

Idk if this is a keyboard issue or your having a serious medical or mental issue or intoxication. I hope it is just the keyboard.

Regardless of the keyboard issue it sounds like street drugs arent working so well for you. Im not saying street drugs are bad. But, objectively it seems in your case your not getting very good results from spending your money on them. Maybe focusing more on medications might work better. I know i take lithium and depokate to stabilize my mood and i can say i havent had suicidal. Thoughts in years. Vs. all the time trying to feel better with whatever i could find on the street.