• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How to stay awake on klonopin

esk3t

Greenlighter
Basically i’ve got some pharma clonazepam but i keep fallin asleep and i wanna stay awake to acc feel the effects. howwww?

taking a low dose right when i wake up would keep me relaxed through out the day. if i take it before bed i will fall asleep... goto take it in the morning for me in a low dose, like under 2mgs, i prob only take the small .5mg pills and i'd be fine... it's really only a relief for anxiety. some people can take a bunch of them and stay up and get pretty whacked out or dizzy or whatever, but some people just fall asleep before any of that.... maybe some one will recommend you some stimulants to take, but that's not really gonna give you the feel of kilonopin, that's gonna have the stimulant bringing your heart rate up and the kilonopin trying to bring it down. people can handle it, but it doesn't sound healthy to me mixing uppers and downers... there are some blue lighters i see posting about being on stimulants and benzos though, so maybe you're into that...

taking a low dose right when i wake up would keep me relaxed through out the day. if i take it before bed i will fall asleep... goto take it in the morning for me in a low dose, like under 2mgs, i prob only take the small .5mg pills and i'd be fine... it's really only a relief for anxiety. some people can take a bunch of them and stay up and get pretty whacked out or dizzy or whatever, but some people just fall asleep before any of that.... maybe some one will recommend you some stimulants to take, but that's not really gonna give you the feel of kilonopin, that's gonna have the stimulant bringing your heart rate up and the kilonopin trying to bring it down. people can handle it, but it doesn't sound healthy to me mixing uppers and downers... there are some blue lighters i see posting about being on stimulants and benzos though, so maybe you're into that...
tbh the whole the-heart-doesn't know-what-to-do-when-u-combine-depressants-and -stims is an urban myth and massively overblown

ofc idf you take too many downers when on stims and the stims wear off you're gonna be in bother, derrrr

a light depressant dose on stims makes the scenario less dangerous (if you keep it low - the seative disinhibition could cause you to do otherwise) but in and of itself, the mix is perfectly ok

personally I can only stay awake on Clonazepam when I m doing blow ( I use them when I m getting to jittery or when I need to sleep) , not sure whether is a good idea though. Thing is, I ve had my fair share of benzos but IMHO they have little to no recreational value, they are supposed to make you...sleep or at most calm you down if you have anxiety. Also they are one of the most dangerous drugs out there ( benzo w-d can kill) so I ll recommend caution. Do please don t mix them with alcohol, one of the easiest ways to black out and wake up in hospital or jail....

tbh the whole the-heart-doesn't know-what-to-do-when-u-combine-depressants-and -stims is an urban myth and massively overblown

ofc idf you take too many downers when on stims and the stims wear off you're gonna be in bother, derrrr

a light depressant dose on stims makes the scenario less dangerous (if you keep it low - the seative disinhibition could cause you to do otherwise) but in and of itself, the mix is perfectly ok

yeah. that's why i wrote " people can handle it"... i was also gonna write that's not the only thing t's doing to the body, maybe someone wants to write about how stimulants and benzos can fire up parts of the brain or whatever making it feel good. i was gonna comment about that after i posted, cause i knew i would sound a bit foolish to some blue lighters... also wrote it that way cause i wasn't sure if they were trying to get the feel of just kilonipin, which is gonna be different than mixing it with stims... i was hoping they'd be able to take the kilonopin and see why people enjoy it for anxiety relief first before resorting to stimulants to get messed up, i don't know. personally not even a fan of taking a benzo to come down from stims, so i'd never do them at the same time....

i'm not saying ageingpartyfiend's post is wrong or at me in anyway, i just wanted to describe my situation more... i see in the "what was your drug intake for today" thread there are a lot of people constantly mixing uppers and downers through out the day. people do what they feel they got to do. honestly though, i kind of feel like the OP probably would just prefer some other drugs rather than trying to mix kilonopin and stimulants. i'd hope people can find other highs to be more enjoyable than kilonopin anyways. anyways, don't want to take over the thread, or completely disrespect those that mix uppers and downers. just my take on it.

i'd hope people can find other highs to be more enjoyable than kilonopin anyways
Indeed. Back in the days I ve witnessed my fair share of Clonazepam related seizures, pretty scary shit. In fact it s the only substance I m kinda "ashamed" of using (even if strictly as a comedown tool) .
If the OP is interested in a GABAergic good time without the risks of benzos, I ld strongly recommend Kava Kava for instance