• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to space out mdma for a festival?

jbass55

Ex-Bluelighter
In a few months I am going to a festival where I plan on rolling both days. Now I am very mindful when it comes to mdma: I never roll more than once a month. This is obv an exception, as I want to make this festival as amazing as possible. My question is, would I have to take a little more the second day due to the previous days serotonin depletion?

Also, how should I plan my rolls? EX: I want to definitely make sure I am rolling for the headliners, however I want to roll for a few of my other fav artists who play earlier in the night. Should I take a cap per hour act leading up to the headliner, or should I take my caps closer together? Pretty much I want to extend my roll as long as possible (I get really good rocks where .2 would last you for a solid 4-5 hours...caps are broken up into .1's)

The HR response would be to not to bother rolling twice and to maybe find a different substances to use one of the nights

I will warn now that my doses tend to be a bit higher than most, so bare that in mind.
ime you can roll twice in a row, but the 2nd time will never be as good as the first unless it's like the very first couple of times you've taken MDMA. You will need to take more the 2nd day which is obviously against HR, but I can imagine because this will be the event of the year you actually don't mind that much.

If you want to be up peaking for 6 hours each day, MDMA is not the drug you want imo. Again, it is possible. If .1 gets you off to a good start have that, followed by like 2 or 3 more caps tops. If .1 isn't enough, have .2 and redose once with .1

From experience, I seriously recommend getting to bed asap though. Huge meaty, fatty, carby meal in the morning with plenty of hydration, lots of rest and some walking should get you fresh in the morning. Remember to enjoy the rest of the festival, it shouldn't just be about the drugs/music and it'll be disappointing if you ruin yourself for the 2nd day, believe!

you won't roll the second day, it won't work…you won't feel anything but cracked out an nasty. you're going to try it anyways but don't say we didn't warn you. trip or do dissociatives on the other days

Don't try spacing out, max rolling time is about 5 hours.
All the rest is making trouble for yourself.
Use something else if you want to be high two days in a row.
Once you have had the serotonin high, there is no more serotonin available to make you high a second time round.
You have to allow time to go by for the serotonin to build up again.

Last time I rolled, they played trap for 5 hours and Hardstyle for the last set... needless to say by the end of the night I was pretty much fully come down and that's when they played the fastest music :|

When I take something like LSD though, I'm clearly high even after I want to be sober lol. It's an all day/night kind of high, while MDMA is an amazing few hours with a nice after glow. Honestly I think it would be MUCH better for your brain to candyflip rather than redose constantly on MDMA the whole night... but I obviously can't back that claim up with anything other than my experiences.

I'd trip on lsd the first day and save the MDMA for the second when you are going to need the energy. If you reverse the order I always feel you run more of a risk with a bad trip due to an already fragile mental state and overall fatigue.

If MDMA is your only option it is possible to dose two days in a row but you just have to accept that 5 hrs is really pushing it, the second day will likely be underwhelming and the come down will be infinitely worse. Dosing the first day early and trying to get as much sleep as possible before backing up would be my plan. I love mdma during the day at festivals, but usually the nights are where the best music is played with the best crowds