• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to snort cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungTweaker

Greenlighter
So I know you have to roll up a piece of paper and make a line with a credit card..Last time I tried some expensive cocaine which was supposed to be very clean, I just felt this numbness around my mouth when I put it in my mouth, and numbness in my throat etc.. I know that cocaine isn't supposed to be ingested through your stomach, so if you snort too hard it'll go down to your stomach, and be wasted right? I'm wondering this since I don't know if I should get some cocaine or some amphetamine(which ingests through stomach) for NYE.

Fuck sake, another one of these threads.

Chop it up as fine as you can, roll note, make sure you can see clearly through the other end by putting up to your eye, hold your other nostril, snort.

Not hard.

It's pretty much inevitable to have some drip (where it goes to back of your throat) at that point, swallowing is about your best option. Not a big deal. If you're doing coke, I'd be worrying more about your nostrils and sinus cavities than I would your stomach anyway. Be safe and I would personally avoid amphetamines.

Start with small lines and sniff lightly so it gets absorbed into your nose. When you snort too hard, you're unwittingly swallowing the cocaine. You can roll up a clean piece of paper, but dollar bills are full of germs. Even better, use a clean straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.