• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids how to smoke Oxy 30s MG

jameslondon

Greenlighter
Hi all I am new to these forums and wanted to know the best possible way to smoke an roxy 30mg I currently have the k9s?

Do I just freebase with a piece of tin foil and a straw? Can you put the pill in a spoon and do it that way as well? What do you guys think is the most effective and least wasteful.

Some other questions

Is a small torch lighter ok when using foil or does that burn the pill to fast? I cant seem to take the coating off either. Does that matter? Does it help if the pill is crushed? or should it be cut in halves or 1/4s? What are best 30s to smoke? I typically can get real k9 and ms at any time.

Ive tried smoking them once before just 1 after swallowing 3 30s but I feel my technique was wrong even though i did achieve a nice buzz for about 5 minutes. My tolerance is pretty high and i normally have to take 3 30s to feel a slight high. 2 30s at this point just makes me feel normal and keeps the withdrawals away.

So I plan to try smoking 2 30s instead of swallowing 3 30s to see if I can get the same slight buzz. I know that the buzz from smoking will be alot shorter and will cause me to use more in the long run just wanted to see if switching to a lower dose via smoking occasionally will help achieve that buzz from taking 3 even if it is for a much quicker high.

Thanks

Smoking seems so wasteful even if perfectly executed. If you arent willing to consider shooting it, personally id snort it. But if u are dead set on smoking it id crush it and freebase the powder using the same teqnique as h or coke . Basically what u explained just crush it first.