• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

how to smoke heroin?

If somebody has gone as far as buying the stuff their mind is already set on doing it as far as I'm concerned. I've told many a person not to do heroin, they do it anyway.

I was told not to do heroin, I did it anyway. Nobody was encouraging him to use it and the majority of the posts did say it wasnt a good idea to do it, make it a regular thing etc.. We answered the question. Hex has to make his own choices and travel his own path. I hope to god that he doesn't go down that feckin awful path and turns back after this venture but that is his choice..

Regards plugging. If its #3 you would have to prep it like you would do a normal IV shot, so adding citric to make it water soluble. I've never plugged gear but I've IV'd with too much citric, I would hate to imagine what that feels like up your ass.... 8o

I was a heroin user for 20yrs....always a chaser never a jagger...probably why im still here. Loved it...still do...though havent used kit in 9 months....My daily fix is 180mgs Dihydrocodiene...which keeps me in control(titter not!) compared to the last 20yrs rollercoaster ride its great..coping , optomistic , busy.healthy!
One thing I have noticed over the years and scoring round the world is that without doubt the smack that works best on the foil originates in Afghanistan/Pakistan...Had white kit in the far east and the states....just didn't run as well..an important part of my ritual...so i guess that if its not good for chasing and you dont wan't to go on the pin...snorting or plugging would be the way to go..Stay safe.

I feel i've come this far so might as well experience all of the hedonistic delights before I knock them on the head.

thanks for the advice, made a bit of a makeshift tooter but might just try plugging....fan no 3 afghan brown be plugged?

yep it was mentioned twice.

1 - If its #3 you would have to prep it like you would do a normal IV shot, so adding citric to make it water soluble.
2 - Extra vigilance needed as you can OD taking a dose all at once, compared to titrating slowly with chasing.
3 - Empty your bowel beforehand.

Minimal citric too otherwise it's gonna sting like a bastard. I don't know so it may be worth checking the potential for damage of citric up the poop shoot as it's a sensitive area so firing roo much acidic solution up there could do worse than sting... With minimal tolerance I'd advise just smoking it to be honest.

There's plenty of videos on YouTube of folk smoking heroin, that'll give you the idea..

If somebody has gone as far as buying the stuff their mind is already set on doing it as far as I'm concerned. I've told many a person not to do heroin, they do it anyway.

I was told not to do heroin, I did it anyway. Nobody was encouraging him to use it and the majority of the posts did say it wasnt a good idea to do it, make it a regular thing etc.. We answered the question. Hex has to make his own choices and travel his own path. I hope to god that he doesn't go down that feckin awful path and turns back after this venture but that is his choice..

Regards plugging. If its #3 you would have to prep it like you would do a normal IV shot, so adding citric to make it water soluble. I've never plugged gear but I've IV'd with too much citric, I would hate to imagine what that feels like up your ass.... 8o

Well yeah i mean if you buy it you want it but for what purpose is totally different i vaped heroin about 3 times 3 diff dealers/batches and and one of them was really fucking good, and we did it and it was nice but fuck the sickness part and fuck it totally

Yeah the sickness is bollocks. bought some H ages ago, kept it around for a lil bit then got rid of it before i tried it. was for the best. never been a huge fan of opiates anyway

I feel i've come this far so might as well experience all of the hedonistic delights before I knock them on the head.

Why? It's not the bee (excuse the pun) all and end all.

Anyway, why not keep a hold of it until you're in a better state of mind? Judging by your recent "life peaked..." thread you're not entirely happy with where you are in life at the moment (forgive me if this has changed). Better yet, chuck it in the bin mate and have a doobie instead.

thing is, mate, youre unlikely to knock it on the head, especially if youre feeling down. its like a temporary suicide--fucking just what you want when youre feeling overwhelmed or sad.
youre more likely to go--oh, that was nice, ill do that again in a couple of weeks, but i wont do it all the time--then youre fucked.

just saying....

There's a lot of good advice here, I wouldn't really describe it as a "hedonistic delight", maybe a handful of times... now for me it's just a way to feel normal and get tasks done which to a normal person would only require a cup of coffee.

so how did it go op, did u waste it, get the hang of it or bin it, i bet the second 1.