• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to shoot sublingual RoxiCodone pills?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
Well to start, I got these pink roxi 10's that are for sublingual use only (odd I know, never once had these before but only at the start of this year) & they are HARD as fuck! Like half as hard as OP's and suck ass when snorted. They also don't work well when trying to crush them to inject but they will dissolve slowly (takes about 2 minutes) & they're not anti-abuse pills like OP's but just really annoying and you have to do a double shot to get everything outta them- as in, putting water back on the already used shit and reinjecting the shit :\ any way to make these pills a one shot like the older 10Mg Roxi's? Has anyone else got these pills before? I can't state the brand but most will know if they had them before.

^Why can't you state the brand? I'm out of the loop I guess, because I've actually nevery even heard of an Oxycodone product made for dedicated sublingual use. I really think that the fact that it's so hard to get it into your rig and you have to do multiple shots is a bad sign. Hopefully someone else can come along with some more useful information.

Lemon juice, crush pill, inject?

Should be simple
Citric acid or ascorbic acid would be better than lemon juice which repeated use can cause infection.
I'm with Keif and have never heard of sublingual oxycodone. It can be used that way though.

Lemon juice to prep an oxy IR, sublingual or not, not a good idea! never use lemon juice to prep anything it is terrible for you, and if you miss, it HURTS! I did it once using lemon juice/water to break down some crack, missed part of the shot, and my whole arm turned red and purple.. and stung/burned like a bitch! Worst IV accident I have ever experienced.. don't use lemon juice! and I have never heard of this, sublingual oxycodone either.. did you get it from the street or a connect, or the pharm with a prescription? doesn't sound right..

I thought I can't state brands here? I needed help and didn't want this locked. It says NP and 10 on the other side I think I used them all (only 6 total for a test sample my pain doc gave me/told me to put under my tounge and wait for them to dissolve) I put 4 under my tounge and 2 I shot up. I won't state the brand still but that's the pills imprint for you all. Thanks for the help keep posting due to the fact that next visit he may want to only prescribe these instead of my old roxi 10's.

Nope they were straight up a sample from my pain doc and he wanted me to test them as well as another group of people like me. He told me to use them under my tounge not to swallow until they have dissolved under my tongue and the bitter taste is not as bitter as they first melt to get all or most of the oxy into my system. They sure do work under the tongue and feel great idk why? But I for sure got high in less than 5 minutes and buzzed 15 mins after I swallowed the nasty gunk that was left under my tongue. He told me this was the first time ever to be told to give his patients them to test instead of the use of just orally taken OxyCodone, to see how much more effect if is instead of the normal oral pills. I think they may have just made this brand or type of OxyCodone to try to combat people injecting because it felt like I shot up the oxy after they dissolved which was really cool to me and lasted longer alsmot like a much much! Less painful pluging. Lol I hate pluging, it's the last thing I'll do if I have little to nothing left outta my script.

I strongly agree keif, I don't think it's good for my body AT ALL and they are sooo hard to crush. At first I thought they were time released like the nee OxyContins but nope- just hard odd ass pills. They weren't bought off the streets I just have a pain doctor that has helped my family for 3 generations so he is a great help and is fully understanding of anything I suggest medicine wise and is willing to prescribe anything I think may work for me for whatever I'm having an issue with. Great man, I love him & funny thing is I love going to the doctors just to see him an talk with him too. He's a great listener not a "doc in a box" who just rights a script and tells you you're good he really is caring and carful about what I can get prescibed due to all the meds I'm already on. He even came to my home to talk and visit when I was very, very ill and he even left me with a wonderful already paid for half a pint of tussionex syrup for my bronchitis and he also paid for both of my refills of my antibiotic I was using and even left me with another script for the syrup incase I still had problems after the bird flu was gone and over with. Very good man, & very smart. I'm lucky to have him as my doctor :) makes me happy to know he's really out here to help and look after me when I'm in the need of help if sick or stressed. :)

NP 10 are not sublingual. They're Zydus brand and they're extra hard and they suck.

Edit: You actually meant NP 12, what you stated is not even oxycodone.

I recommend you read the BLUA as stating the brand is not against the rules.

NP 10 are not sublingual. They're Zydus brand and they're extra hard and they suck.

Edit: You actually meant NP 12, what you stated is not even oxycodone.

I recommend you read the BLUA as stating the brand is not against the rules.
I've always had threads closed for stating brands and which brand is the best to use- and yes I meant NP 12 I just ate all/shot 2 of them before I posted. So sorry about the mess up I'll change it in edit. Thanks, & do you know if it worse to shoot them? Is there any form of wax or something like the OP's that make them sooo hard? I can't tell the difference due you the fact I figured out how to get all the pure water form of oxy from the binders/fillers so they work now. I'm just curious if anyone can tell me why they are so hard and seem abuse proof but still can be shot and snorted/plugged.

I'd be wary of them because that brand especially is such crap. 10mg IR pills also have A LOT OF filler in them compared to 30s, so definitely use a micron (wheel) filter if you do.

Overall it is DEFINITELY worse to shoot oxycodone. It has such a high oral bioavailability that shooting them is really a small improvement.

We don't generally allow "which brand is best" threads, and we never allow "pill ID" threads, but with something like this knowing the imprinting or brand is relevant to the discussion. hope that makes sense.

I'd be wary of them because that brand especially is such crap. 10mg IR pills also have A LOT OF filler in them compared to 30s, so definitely use a micron (wheel) filter if you do.

Overall it is DEFINITELY worse to shoot oxycodone. It has such a high oral bioavailability that shooting them is really a small improvement.

We don't generally allow "which brand is best" threads, and we never allow "pill ID" threads, but with something like this knowing the imprinting or brand is relevant to the discussion. hope that makes sense.
Hey can you message me about wheel filters? I needem I don't want a stroke like an ol homie who died :'( back in Dec.20th 2013 just a month after his bday too... But anyways I need some info on em and some questions too. Also thanks for the info about stating brands and how that works it was confusing at first but now I got it.