• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to Shambhala 2016 the right way?

OGGR

Greenlighter
Any help would be appreciated, I got 3-4 days to fill with fun and I dont want to burn out on the first day yah dig?? How would you approach this? duckduckgo didnt come up with any "3 day drug binge plans" when I searched. I had hope for the internet but it has failed me, riperoni. But today I also signed up for BL and ya... here I am, askin questions and shit... Any ways Shambhala should be awesome!

We can't actually recommend drugs or set out a drug regimine for you to take during the festival. We can however provide you with information on which combos are safe, or information regarding which drugs take a larger toll on your body and things that should be avoided

By that I mean obviously not taking large amounts of MDMA several days in a row, or perhaps even the first day and proper spacing of trips and empathogens in ways that minimize tolerance and negative effects on the body. Feel free to let us know which drugs you plan on taking, or coming up with a rough idea of a plan that sounds good to you.

From there it will be easier to assist you on how to use these drugs in the safest and most effective way. If you're simply looking for us to create your drug list and schedule though I'm afraid we can't do that on bluelight, drug reccomendation is prohibited. Welcome to bluelight though :)

As the above poster said we cannot give you advice on what drugs to take.
However I've been to sham three times now and honestly it's the most incredible festival with such a great culture and vibe to it so I wouldn't try to go overboard on the intoxication to the point where it detracts from the experience.
Remember, sober nights help you last the festival with more energy and a better mood, plus Shambhala gets very hot and if you aren't one of the diehards showing up 3 days early to secure a spot in the trees you'll be in the field in the blazing sun allllll day, not fun with a serious hangover.
Is this your first time attending the festival? If so you can PM me about any questions you may have.

RIIIP o well I understand but I am mainly concerned with safety and drug interaction like your sayin. I will be taking mdma of course with me, I have 4-aco-dmt, possibly DOB and Ketamine. But im looking for others aswell, I obviously dont want to roll till like the lasts 2 days prob. since you cant recommend drugs for me to take what are drugs that I can get there usally or what drugs would you take? seems legit to ask that way instead.. Also what do i do there? Ive never been to a outdoor festival before, ive been to USC 13 and freaknight and shit like that but not an outdoor party! Thanks for replys!

Im more of a hippy music festival type of person not a electronic/house/rave music or whatever you guys call it type pf person. However i go to a lot of festivals every year and usually i get loaded drunk with maybe a breakthrough from dmt the first night, second night i usually load up on lsd and cheap vodka ( unless i switch days one and two around since some times i can stay the whole weekend and have to leave the second night) and the 3rd day ill drink my cheap booze all day and maybe do some mdma or just some form of upper to keep me going and ready myself for a long ride home. Also through out the weekend i roll a ton of cigs and always frequent my favorite food vendors. That is just my average weekend at a festival, i also do a bunch of other drugs here and there and depending on how i feel i might not even trip and just drink myself into oblivion the whole time. Everyone is different though. And everything i do i bring myself and is tested, tried, and true so i dont buy some bunk ass shit while i am there.

I also prefer the smaller family style hippy festivals with not too many people and where most people know each other, especially the large groups who travel together all summer long who know all the other groups (like ours) and all get along and share our goods and food and drinks with each other to make for a good time. I find that much more fun than being in a sea of douche bags trying to keep your small little camp of 10 pr so people safe and tryig to set up next to another group of your friends but chances are they are already surrojnded.

Most pf the population at larger festivals are just assholes who do not give 2 shits about the music or the venue and trash most of the stuff and throw their garbage where ever they please and dont take car of anything, some times they even start tipping the shitters like true assholes or just being dirty pricks in them and making such a mess you have to find alternate means to go to the bathroom.

Overall of the ~10-15 large 20,000-100,000 population Festivals ive been too have had some good music but horrible people which just ruins the experience. So these days i stick to the smaller family style festivals where its more "local" bands and bands who are just starting to make it big along with a few well known bands all of them usually play amazingly and the ticket prices at around 50$ average for the weekend is damn nice and so much better of an experience than spending 200$+ for a weekend at those big festivals that when its over you cant wait to grt the fuck home because of all the assholes.

Just my .02$ on festivals and what i usually do with a little rant on festivals in general thrown in there. Sorry :p

Thanks for the reply, I will hopefully be taking all my own stuff! never know what your getting from a rave.. also ya d bags are where the sexy girls are tahts a given, o well I have 6 months to beef up haha. The only hippy fests ive heard of are barter fest and i missed it, cant ever find info on rainbow fests :( what are some you go too if I may ask? also yes im packing some canned beer for sure lol!!! I need the liquid courage to coax my inner super hero out!

Make sure you hide your beer well, Shambhala is a no alcohol event :)
I advise taking them out of the box and wrapping your tent around them and packing your tent that way, no security guard is going to go through all that effort to check there without suspicion
Everyone brings it anyway but it's pretty nice because it stops people from bringing in stupid amounts of alcohol getting rowdy and hurting the happy, laid-back Shambhala vibe.