• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids how to save an opioid user from naltrexon?

bookshelf1

Bluelighter
hey recently couple days ago(after 16 days(overall 20 days) of hospitalization in a very uneasy environment and disservice and hindrance) nurses from that de addiction clinic injected me naltrexon 380mg In muscle(behind) and they told me if you take opioids again it makes you die or any worse condition you can think.
is it true?and how can i runaway from it?there should be a trick to bypass naltrexon and use our sweet lovely drug...

Last edited:
yes man,it made me very disturbed,they looked like bunch of fake nurses with no respect

There aren't any that I'm aware of but you'll probably feel shitty and dysphoric and be inclined to keep increasing your dose until you can't piss and need to get a catheter inserted because you have over 1.5 liters of urine you can't push out

there is official medicine magazine titled "Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) Series, No. 49" Center for Substance Abuse Treatment."
on Exhibit 4-7 Drug Interactions With Oral Naltrexone there is:
Opioid analgesicsMay require greater amount of analgesic than usual and may result in deeper and more prolonged respiratory depression than if the patient were not taking naltrexone

and myself experience(oxycodone user) confirms that there is no such great danger in naltrexone with opioids